Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(2016-07-07, 09:34)moshoodo123 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, i just switched to this great Skin because i love all the customization ability, but can someone please help me out, i will like to change the font color of the homepage addon shortcut text but i dont know which of the files i can locate the home addonset text.

thanks for any help.

You can add color to shortcut texts when you enter shortcut name as follows

[COLORred]shortcut name[/COLOR]

Google html color codes for a list of all available colors.
I think you have a little typo there it should be [COLOR red]Shortcut Name[/COLOR]

Here is a list of COLORS
No typo... No space needed.
You're very correct sir! My day has now not been a waste as I've learned something new! Thank you!
Hi all,

First, thanks SO much for the skin! I really enjoy it!

I was wondering if there is a way to globally disable the context menu item "Add to favourites"?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!

Cheers,
Ken
Great work love ccm always have
just a quick question,
home screen options i see you can turn kodi icon on and off where is this icon located? can the icon be modified?
thanks
@flhthemi, @proline, thanks for your response I have already done that, but Changing line

<color name="grey2">FF999999</color>

to
<color name="grey2">FFFFFFFF</color>

in color - default has done the trick.

regards
(2016-07-13, 18:11)foz1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Great work love ccm always have
just a quick question,
home screen options i see you can turn kodi icon on and off where is this icon located? can the icon be modified?
thanks

If you have some basic html knowledge, get texture tools and Edit the Textures.xbt file there you can change the logo and some other stuffs.
Hi again,

Actually, as per my earlier post RE removing "Add to favourites", I'd also like to remove the "Ad-on settings" option from the context menu.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Ken
(2016-07-14, 01:30)moshoodo123 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-07-13, 18:11)foz1234 Wrote: [ -> ]Great work love ccm always have
just a quick question,
thanks

If you have some basic html knowledge, get texture tools and Edit the Textures.xbt file there you can change the logo and some other stuffs.

thank you that worked a treat.
Question regarding the os record button
in the VideoOSD.xml i see it has been coded with the OSDRecordNF.png, OSDRecordOff etc for use with dreamcatcher
i have added the 4 x OSDRecord.png's to media folder as on previous ccm just wondered how i turn it to show the record button?
thanks again
Can someone help me? I want to change multi background, but I cant find the folder addons/skin.xonfluence.
In my C drive there is only 2 folders with skins which are skin.confluence and skin.re-touched. I installed xonfluence and using it but I cant see the folder of it.
Please help me!
Thanks!
(2016-07-20, 21:43)yusuke86 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone help me? I want to change multi background, but I cant find the folder addons/skin.xonfluence.
In my C drive there is only 2 folders with skins which are skin.confluence and skin.re-touched. I installed xonfluence and using it but I cant see the folder of it.
Please help me!
Thanks!

you make a folder name it multi or what ever, then inside there make other folders again name what you want, pop pics in, then in the gui skin background select multi image for each background path select a folder.
(2016-07-20, 21:43)yusuke86 Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone help me? I want to change multi background, but I cant find the folder addons/skin.xonfluence.
Please help me!
Thanks!
You can put multi backgrounds anywhere you like on hard drive or storage and then just browse to it from xonfluence settings....

Sent from my GT-N7100
Hi all,

I'm using Xonfluence from beginning and I'm very satisfied and happy user. It always was, is and will be the best for Skin Kodi. Period! Wink

.. but, as a PVR plug-in, I'm using DVBLink from DVBLogic.com. DVBLink provides me TV/SAT signal and EPG data. For years, I live in world, where characters with diacritics marks are completely broken and I never ever saw correctly, mainly in EPG guide.

Note: The Czech alphabet contains 27 graphemes (letters) when written without diacritics and 42 graphemes when written including them. Czech uses the acute (á é í ó ú ý), caron (č ď ě ň ř š ť ž), and for one letter (ů) the ring.

In the past, I tried almost everything - lots of configurations, many combination, finally I even sent few service requests to Kodi and DVBLogic. Nothing helps.

Wink Good news: Now, in the era of upcoming Kodi 17, I decided to try and test last alpha builds and one of the biggest surprise for me was when I discover, that everything works like a charm. I can see all diacritics as I expected, perfect, beautiful....

Undecided Bad news: Diacritics are displayed correctly only in default Estuary or Estouchy skins, but when I switch Kodi to Xonfluence (version 3.3.4), whole diacritics in EPG is broken again.

Huh, so it looks like that the problem is in Xonfluence. Do you agree with me? And if you answer to my question "Yes", please, are you able to help me? Many, many people in Czech and other countries using diacritics will definitively love you Cool

Thank you in advance and I'm looking forward to your email, hopefully soon...

Regards,
Martin
I am not exactly sure where to post this, but I am running this skin with mpc-hc as an external player and everytime I open kodi mpc-hc starts up saying it failed to load a file. Any help with this would be appreciated.