Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone.

This setting "Enable single global background" is constantly switching on after rebooting. Have anyone faced this issue?

My system is: raspberry pi 3 with libreELEC 7.0.2 and Kodi 16.1 and Xonfluence 3.2.16
1. Can i import my submenu list from aeon nox silvo to this skin? If so how? Or if i have to do manually then which xml file i need to copy and paste?

2. If i use this skin and do backup-restore on my touch screen devices, will it work perfect or i need to switch to re-touch skin from this on touch screen device (iPad mostly)?
(2016-08-10, 06:41)Harleyquinn Wrote: [ -> ][Krypton v17 Alpha 3] So I have an issue that I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing. Whenever I watch something, if I bring up the OSD, a thick, blue vertical bar from end to end appears on my TV screen. Has anyone else had a problem with this, and is there a way that I can fix it? Thanks for any help.

+1 - yes Harleyquinn... noticed the "problem" some time ago using nightly builds from Milhouse, but have not pursued any fix.

For the time being, I just think of it as somebody beaming down into my Kodi box Wink
(2016-08-12, 00:20)gjwAudio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-10, 06:41)Harleyquinn Wrote: [ -> ][Krypton v17 Alpha 3] So I have an issue that I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing. Whenever I watch something, if I bring up the OSD, a thick, blue vertical bar from end to end appears on my TV screen. Has anyone else had a problem with this, and is there a way that I can fix it? Thanks for any help.

+1 - yes Harleyquinn... noticed the "problem" some time ago using nightly builds from Milhouse, but have not pursued any fix.

For the time being, I just think of it as somebody beaming down into my Kodi box Wink

Lol, thanks for the reply, maybe if I adopt your mindset, it won't bug me Tongue
Is there a way to disable the screensaver when playing music? I have all this nice fanart and I don't want it to dim out during playback nor do I want to disable the screensaver globally.

TIA
Just bought a cheap android tv box as a spare for my Minix. It was a Sunvell T95M. I installed SPMC and the program worked OK.

But SPMC continually crashed when loading after I added the Xonfluence skin. It said something about 'missing some files for the skin". SPMC will only play with with Confluence so I had to ditch Xonfluence.

The main things I like about Xonflunce is the ability to disable the floor, to add 7 addon icons and to add Favorites to those icons. I have found Confluence++ does 2 of those 3 wants so I tried it.

The Sunvell T95M works fine with Confluence++.

I even tried an earlier version of Xonfluence but SPMC still crashed continuously.
Maybe you could try LibreELEC.

Sent from my iPhone
Thanks Ed for the suggestion. I use Backup to have an exact copy of my SPMC/Kodi setup on my Minix, Tablet, PC and Laptop.

Xonfluence works fine on most of those. I do repeatedly lose my Xonfluence "Settings" on the Minix though.but overall it has worked fine.

Will check out Libre ELEC
There is only a few ADDONS that have OS specific settings, namely the backup addons. Most of the other settings can be set to special://home/

Sent from my iPhone
(2016-08-16, 01:04)Thomfam Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Ed for the suggestion. I use Backup to have an exact copy of my SPMC/Kodi setup on my Minix, Tablet, PC and Laptop.

Xonfluence works fine on most of those. I do repeatedly lose my Xonfluence "Settings" on the Minix though.but overall it has worked fine.

Will check out Libre ELEC

I have also been losing my settings using Xonfluence on LibreELEC.

One suggestion I found was to go back to another skin, after making changes, then back again to xonfluence.

Might be worth a shot,
I think I have found a bug.

If I create a new account inside kodi all home menu entries from the other profile are taken over. If I change a menu entry in one profile it is also changed in the other one.
First off, I love your skin it is awesome. So I created my own build on my Windows computer but, whenever I back up and restore to my android tv box everything restores except my add-on shortcuts...the text remains but the icon is missing, so I can click on the text and it'll take me to the ad on there is just no add on picture
(2016-08-20, 20:26)Phildo2450 Wrote: [ -> ]First off, I love your skin it is awesome. So I created my own build on my Windows computer but, whenever I back up and restore to my android tv box everything restores except my add-on shortcuts...the text remains but the icon is missing, so I can click on the text and it'll take me to the ad on there is just no add on picture

Have you looked into the config with the previous version i found it used "full paths" for some items, thus breaking portability, maybe its not using built in ( special paths ?) paths . Have not tried moving my current version yet between platforms
Anyone? Is there a way to disable the screensaver when playing music? I have all this nice fanart and I don't want it to dim out during playback nor do I want to disable the screensaver globally.
(2016-08-21, 08:28)ohjays Wrote: [ -> ]
(2016-08-20, 20:26)Phildo2450 Wrote: [ -> ]First off, I love your skin it is awesome. So I created my own build on my Windows computer but, whenever I back up and restore to my android tv box everything restores except my add-on shortcuts...the text remains but the icon is missing, so I can click on the text and it'll take me to the ad on there is just no add on picture

Have you looked into the config with the previous version i found it used "full paths" for some items, thus breaking portability, maybe its not using built in ( special paths ?) paths . Have not tried moving my current version yet between platforms

You need to use notepad++ and edit the paths from C:/blah/blah/.kodi to special://home

Sent from my iPhone