Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Xonfluence (Leia v18.x & Matrix v19.x) (Krypton 17 = deprecated)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Xonfluence skin:
eXtended MOD of Confluence skin originally by Jezz_X and CCM by Mudislander.

As CCM is dead or at least in a coma, I decided to update this skin to the confluence version for Isengard. Later on changes are made to make this skin compatible with Jarvis (v16.x), Krypton (v17.x), Leia (v18.x) and Matrix (v19.x)

This skin is completely compatible with it's corresponding kodi version. Some work needs to be done on language support (en_gb, en_us, de_de and nl_nl) is complete. If there is someone who can help me with this, I will appreciate.

Please check it and enjoy it. It you have questions or requests, please post in this thread.

The best way to install this skin is using the repo:
hellyrepo.kodi (For kodi versions up to Matrix)
repository.xonfluence (For kodi version matrix)

Download the file, go to settings -> addons and select 'install from zipfile'. Browse to the zipfile and install it. From this repo you can install xonfluence.

The repo automatically detects your kodi version and will install version 3.1.6 when running on isengard, 3.2.x when running on Jarvis, 3.3.x when running on Krypton and 3.4.x and any version beyond when running on Leia or a later version.

Alternatively you can find the master release here:

https://github.com/Helly1206/skin.xonfluence

Select download zip, install in Kodi as zip file and enjoy.

The Isengard and Jarvis versions are not maintained by me anymore. For people having questions on versions below 3.3.0, please post them here:
Xonfluence for Isengard

The Krypton version deprecated.

The Matrix version is not maintained by me anymore, but Bart (bsoriano) did a great job on making the skin Matrix compatible and taking care of various updates. You can still install the skin from the repo or my github, os the new repositiory.xonfluence repo (see link earlier in this post). Alternatively you can use Bart's github (contains the latest versions): https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/skin...matrix.zip

Thanks.
Helly.
Thank you for taking this on to continue the life of CCM, it's much appreciated Nod

Is Xonfluence also compatible with Kodi Helix 14.2?
I''m getting the dreaded "Dependencies not met" message on Openelec 5.0.8 (Kodi 14.2)
(2015-09-12, 13:08)minimoe Wrote: [ -> ]I''m getting the dreaded "Dependencies not met" message on Openelec 5.0.8 (Kodi 14.2)
I get that if I install on 14.2. On 15.1 it installs and so far looks just like CCM - ie great!
Presumably it'll work on openelec 5.95 - will be trying it there later.

Thanks for doing this Helly.
I have 15.1 on my Android box. I'll test-drive the skin there.
Hi,

I didn't test this skin on kodi 14. I suppose to use the CCM skin on this version.
I'll give this a try on Kodi 16 Jarvis on Android and Windows later on and get back to you on it.....

Thanks for picking up this orphan! Wink
It's great news! The bad news is I have to recreate all configuration I've made previously and it has taken 3 days Sad
Is it possible to somehow copy configuration from CCM?
(2015-09-12, 15:51)Marx1 Wrote: [ -> ]It's great news! The bad news is I have to recreate all configuration I've made previously and it has taken 3 days Sad
Is it possible to somehow copy configuration from CCM?
Depending how similar it is you could try editing your guisettings.xml - use the search function in notepad++ to substitute xconfluence for CCM. Probably won't be perfect as the skins aren't identical, but it should (if it works) give you most of your setup.
Backing up guisettings.xml first would be a (very) good idea.
I did the same troggy explained while testing this skin. Works indeed for the settings that are already existing in CCM.

Take care to quit kodi before editing guisettings.xml and indeed make a backup.
(2015-09-12, 13:35)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I didn't test this skin on kodi 14. I suppose to use the CCM skin on this version.

Thanks Helly, but if it could be made backwards compatible with 14.2 that would be even better, since we could take advantage of any changes or fixes.

Im not sure if that is possible or not?
When it downloads from the provided link you get a file "skin.xonfluence.master.zip". I THINK you're supposed to:

A: Rename the zip file to "skin.xonfluence.zip"
B: INSIDE the zip file rename the same folder to edit OUT the word master.

I notice in BOTH Kodi 15 and Kodi 16 the watched status checkmarks do not show in Media Info 3 view or in Low List view. BUT if you change the view to use Wide Banners with the side blade in media Info 3, they show but seem out of line?

Kodi 16 uses a C:\Users\name\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\skin.xonfluence\settings.xml to keep the skin settings in tact. This is a new feature. You can copy the ccm settings.xml to xonfluence folder and be done setting it up. I did a fresh setup on Kodi 16 on Android Asus TF700 and it crashed back to default xonfluence settings after making some menu changes. I know 16 isn't ready for primetime yet, just saying what I noticed....
(2015-09-12, 17:00)jmh2002 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2015-09-12, 13:35)Helly1206 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Thanks Helly, but if it could be made backwards compatible with 14.2 that would be even better, since we could take advantage of any changes or fixes.

Im not sure if that is possible or not?

For Xonfluence I updated to the latest additions for skinning. I needed to update xbmc.gui to 5.9.0. So unfortunately it is not possible to make it backwards compatible with 14.2 as these additions are not available for pre 15 kodi.

Updating for 14.2 will be a different branch and I don't like to spend time on that because CCM is really great for kodi 14.
Ok all understood thank you Smile Smile

I'll be back after I update to Isengard. In the meantime I'll probably post some requests in here from the CCM Helix thread, mainly touchscreen related items (which used to to exist in CCM Gotham).

Thanks again.
I'm using it on Isengard, so far it works good. thanks for taking on this project Smile