Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Request for help in showing codec icons
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I’m currently using a skin that doesn’t show any video information when the source is paused or the osd is displayed.

I’ve edited the relevant xml and have now got the details showing as labels (eg HD / 5.1 / PG-13 / 50fps) however I’m wanting to change these labels for the icons much like the ones found in arctic zephyr 2 / bingie etc.

I’d like someone who’s more clued up than me to send me some beginners instructions (an idiots step by step would be great) on how to sort one of the fields out so I’ll be able to rinse and repeat the process with the information to get the other fields to display correctly.

Any help would be greatly appreciated - thanks in advance
Moved this thread to the "Skins support" section.
showing as labels (eg HD / 5.1 /
you will need images in the skin folder and edit the list items

xml:

-<control type="group">

<width>115</width>

<right>208</right>

<top>0</top>

-<include content="MediaFlag">

<param name="texture" value="$INFO[$PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.Duration(mins),special://skin/extras/time/,.png]"/>

<!-- <param name="visible" value="!String.IsEmpty($INFO[$PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.Duration(mins) )" /> -->

</include>

</control>

-<control type="group">

<width>115</width>

<right>30</right>

<top>0</top>

-<include content="MediaFlag">

<param name="texture" value="$INFO[$PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.Rating,special://skin/extras/Rating/,.png]"/>

<!-- <param name="visible" value="!String.IsEmpty($INFO[$PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.Duration(mins) )" /> -->

</include>

</control>
$INFO[$PARAM[infolabel_prefix]ListItem.Rating,special://skin/extras/Rating/,.png]

ListItem.Rating replace the item 
special://skin/ iage folder
Thanks so much will try this on the weekend when I get back home - I already have the icons so hopefully it will be a quick fix now

Appreciate the info