Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Have the issues with scraping show artwork from The TVDB been fixed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As per the titled, have the issues around scraping show artwork from The TV DB been sorted out yet?

If so, how can I go about forcing a redownload of art for some of my shows the got caught up in The Troubles?

Thanks!
I wasn't aware of a separate artwork scraping problem with TVDB.
But, try refreshing that TV series.
(2019-08-25, 22:21)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]I wasn't aware of a separate artwork scraping problem with TVDB.
But, try refreshing that TV series.
Okay, I'll try that. 

Basically back when there was the issue with the TVDB scraped crashing Kodi I followed the advice to switch the scraper to TMDB. I only did it for a single group of shows (anime) but then I decided to switch back to TVDB when they released the fixed scraper. Unfortunately at that time there was still an issue around retrieving the show artwork (Not episode art though, that works fine) so as a result all my anime shows are coverless :-)
You will have to Refresh your shows. No need to refresh the episodes if they are all ok.
(2019-08-26, 01:39)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]You will have to Refresh your shows. No need to refresh the episodes if they are all ok.

Okay, that worked. Now I just need to do it for the other hundred shows Undecided