Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] VideoMonkey - a video plugin for YouTube, Dailymotion, and everything else!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
When i install VideoMonkey (put the map in the script map). Then i go to script in XBMC en see Videomonkey. But when i press on it, i get a error (REASON: 'MODULE OBJECT HAS NO ATTRIBUTE 'ARGV'
hope this helps someone, and we can keep making this things, its a great plugin

here is at rapidshare
http://rapidshare.com/files/148330782/tu.tv.cfg.html
anybody now how get work the joox plugin in VideoMonkey?

i get all entrys of the folders , but when will start to play a movie it will not start,
or it will be blocked?
if any one get work this joox in VideoMonkey?

i can browse all folders and see thumb icons and links, but i cant play the movs,
it will not start to play.

And MegaVideo in VideoMonkey was usefull too,
can you add this too?
On the latest atlantis release, when i click plugin settings from the context menu i can see a popup dialog with controls, but the labels aren't visible. I tested it on the pm:hd and the mediastream skin. Both exhibit the same problem. I also tried to reset my userdata, and totally reinstalling xbmc on my ubuntu machine. Nothing provided a solution, so maybe it's a good heads up?

Also maybe it's a good idea to provide all the icons in videomonkey itself with labels, that will enhance the readablilty on skins like mediastream a lot.
Hallo guys,

sorry for the delays but i have currently no internet at home Confused I wait for my ISP to acivate it Stare It can take a couple of weeks.

bartdesign Wrote:Also maybe it's a good idea to provide all the icons in videomonkey itself with labels, that will enhance the readablilty on skins like mediastream a lot.

The are no icons in the plugin settings dialog Huh . I will test the plugin with the new skins ASAP.

Bye,
sfaxman...
sfaxman Wrote:Hallo guys,
The are no icons in the plugin settings dialog Huh . I will test the plugin with the new skins ASAP.

Correct, But the labels in the plugin settings aren't visible. Here is an link to a screenshot that shows what I meant:

Also the icons in the plugin itself are not labeled, which gives an strange look in the media stream skin. I posted two to screenshots to show it:

Thanks for the great plugin btw Laugh and good luck with the ISP problems. They can be a bitch...
hi, it's possible to add this site?

http://www.tv-live.it/

thank's a lot.
xenon Wrote:if any one get work this joox in VideoMonkey?

i can browse all folders and see thumb icons and links, but i cant play the movs,
it will not start to play.

can you add this too?

same problem, but only with a couple of site Shocked
hey, is it possible to to a http://www.kino.to plugin ?
Still not up Sad
Any luck on your ISP?
Have Atlantis Bets 2, downloaded latest Videomonkey. Moved Videomonkey folder to Plugins Video folder in xbmc. VM starts and comes up with dowloading list (or something like that) then screen blanks and XBMC quites with error 10 and I think once before 65 or 55.

Before I continue...maybe this isn't supposed to work on ATV?

Any suggestions if it supposed to work?

Thanks
Is it possible to add the videos from the new ct'tv page to the PlugIn?
http://www.heise.de/ct-tv/
Would be very nice if I could watch the videos in the future on my Xbox.

Gruß,

wuppertroll
I am trying to find out if this works with ATV. My first two attempts say no and I think (I am no way a coder) that I found the issue in the log but would like some input from someone who actually knows what they are talking about. This is only a guess but this was the last few lines in the log and I think that is making XBMC crash. Any suggestions?

18:10:10 T:43756544 M: 13885440 NOTICE: os.mkdir(xbmcplugin.getSetting("download_Path"))
18:10:10 T:43756544 M: 13885440 NOTICE: OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: 'F:\\videos'
18:10:10 T:43756544 M: 13873152 INFO: Stating open file
sfaxman,

Can the plug in be made to run locally stored FLV files?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39