Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Recent added TV Show season widget?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First of all thanks a lot the creators of aeon nox and silvo, it rocks!!! 

I'm triyng to put a widget into tv shows section, that shows recent added seasons to the library... but I only found recent added episodes, but not the recent added season or tv show... is there any widget for what I would like to have?

thanks a lot!
(2019-08-27, 10:01)dabezt Wrote: [ -> ]First of all thanks a lot the creators of aeon nox and silvo, it rocks!!! 

I'm triyng to put a widget into tv shows section, that shows recent added seasons to the library... but I only found recent added episodes, but not the recent added season or tv show... is there any widget for what I would like to have?

thanks a lot!

Hi you should use recently added TV-show widget --> Vidéos - Média --> TV shows --> recently added TVshow.
(2019-08-28, 08:52)Jayabs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-27, 10:01)dabezt Wrote: [ -> ]First of all thanks a lot the creators of aeon nox and silvo, it rocks!!! 

thanks a lot!

Hi you should use recently added TV-show widget --> Vidéos - Média --> TV shows --> recently added TVshow. 

Thanks, but I'm not able to find "Vidéos - Média --> TV shows --> recently added TVshow" 
I don't have "recently added TVshow" 
¿?
(2019-08-29, 14:19)dabezt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-28, 08:52)Jayabs Wrote: [ -> ]

thanks a lot!

Thanks, but I'm not able to find "Vidéos - Média --> TV shows --> recently added TVshow" 
¿? 
Hi,

Go in aeon nox silvo skin settings --> help --> install or change settings of supported addons  --> then make sure that you have all addons installed and configured in this area.
Then go back to your widget settings (Main menu --> Setup the Aeon main menu -->  and try to add your widget )

It should work.
(2019-08-29, 15:03)Jayabs Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-29, 14:19)dabezt Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-08-28, 08:52)Jayabs Wrote: [ -> ]Hi you should use recently added TV-show widget --> Vidéos - Média --> TV shows --> recently added TVshow.  

¿?  
Hi,

Go in aeon nox silvo skin settings --> help --> install or change settings of supported addons  --> then make sure that you have all addons installed and configured in this area.
Then go back to your widget settings (Main menu --> Setup the Aeon main menu -->  and try to add your widget )

It should work. 
Thanks a lot, it worked! After installing a recommended addod related to 'skin.widgets' I've available Recent TV Shows widget. Thanks again!