Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been running Matrix on one of my boxes so I'd love to be a beta tester
(2020-06-24, 23:50)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]I've decided to drop PseudoTV v.0.9.x and release "QuasiTV" as PseudoTV Live's successor.

Unfortunately for me, another developer recently released a similar project called "QuasiTV"; So for sanity, the new release will be called "PseudoTV Live".

Anyone coming from the previous project should know this a completely new project and only reminiscent to the original PseudoTV in that you can create custom channels to display via EPG (in this case Kodi's PVR).

FYI The release will be Matrix only, I'll be starting a open beta shortly...

Thanks for your patience!
Finally a reason to upgrade to Matrix...hell I think I'll even come out of retirement and write a skin for the new project. Let me know if you're looking for a beta tester, I'd be happy to help out.
Lunatixz,

Would love to be a beta tester if you are taking applications. :-)

I have no problem upgrading to Matrix.

Thanks,
Mark
I'm running matrix nightly on my laptop as my test software, I'd be happy to help beta test.
Things are looking good for a release tomorrow... Keeping my figures crossed; that I don't spot a last min. bug!
(2020-07-03, 03:26)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Things are looking good for a release tomorrow... Keeping my figures crossed; that I don't spot a last min. bug!

Hey Luna, I'm yet to move up to Matrix due to the Google Drive and Amazon Prime add-ons being incompatible, but I would love to see the new PseudoTV Live add-on in action. Would you be willing to make a video of it in use at some point? Or post screenshots after release? Thanks for the hard work, can't wait to see it.
(2020-07-03, 10:04)TheGame1986 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-03, 03:26)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Things are looking good for a release tomorrow... Keeping my figures crossed; that I don't spot a last min. bug!

Hey Luna, I'm yet to move up to Matrix due to the Google Drive and Amazon Prime add-ons being incompatible, but I would love to see the new PseudoTV Live add-on in action. Would you be willing to make a video of it in use at some point? Or post screenshots after release? Thanks for the hard work, can't wait to see it.

I understand, most of my devices also run Leia... I've yet to refactor most of my plugins to matrix.

There are a few screenshots in the op of this thread : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355549
(2020-07-03, 10:45)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-03, 03:26)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ] 
There are a few screenshots in the op of this thread : https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355549
Looks excellent! Taboo....What a show! About time they got around to releasing season 2!  Wink
(2020-07-03, 10:45)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]

I understand, most of my devices also run Leia... I've yet to refactor most of my plugins to matrix.

Oh, thanks! Sorry, I didn't realise the screens had been added, my bad. This looks fantastic and makes me very eager to move up a version. Thanks for feeding my impatience. Big Grin

Fingers crossed! I have the Matrix nightly on my Shield ready to test! Thanks for all of your work on this!
Released planned for July 4th afternoon. EST

You can either install the new PseudoTV repository manually or through my beta repository. I'll post a link at release.
(2020-07-04, 08:35)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Yay!Released planned for July 4th afternoon. EST

You can either install the new PseudoTV repository manually or through my beta repository. I'll post a link at release.

Yay!
(2020-07-04, 08:35)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Released planned for July 4th afternoon. EST

CANT WAIT!!!!
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355549
Going live in 10mins, if you encounter installation issues; please post them here.... I'll be available for the next 2hrs.
(2020-07-04, 20:23)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355549
Going live in 10mins, if you encounter installation issues; please post them here.... I'll be available for the next 2hrs.

Hey Lunatixz, I'm getting a "the dependency on script.module.kodi.six 1.0.0" could not be satisfied. I'm on the Nvidia Shield using a nightly from June 30th. I can install that module manually but it is still not satisfied when I go to install PsuedoTV Live.