Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: PseudoTV Live Beta Blog, Support & Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks, pushing fix to repo now...
(2020-07-04, 21:09)davrizio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-04, 20:23)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=355549
Going live in 10mins, if you encounter installation issues; please post them here.... I'll be available for the next 2hrs.

Hey Lunatixz, I'm getting a "the dependency on script.module.kodi.six 1.0.0" could not be satisfied. I'm on the Nvidia Shield using a nightly from June 30th. I can install that module manually but it is still not satisfied when I go to install PsuedoTV Live.
I updated to the latest nightly and it looks like I am good to go! I'll report back when I get things setup!
(2020-07-04, 21:16)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, pushing fix to repo now...

Ahh! Just saw this...Thanks!!
I was able to install PseudoTV Live 01.0a on Nvidia Shield using Kodi 20200701-9897aa7a master arm64 v8a (July 03 2020). The problem I am having is I am unable to select any networks, tv shows, genres etc. I scanned in some tv shows and I can not select anything.
(2020-07-04, 21:58)TVNow Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to install PseudoTV Live 01.0a on Nvidia Shield using Kodi 20200701-9897aa7a master arm64 v8a (July 03 2020). The problem I am having is I am unable to select any networks, tv shows, genres etc. I scanned in some tv shows and I can not select anything.

The list is empty? Restart Kodi... On boot PseudoTV Live will parse for library content.

Pushing fix now subversion "b"
Thanks for the release and the quick response and happy 4th of July! It still didn’t do the trick, so I’m going to uninstall and install it again.
(2020-07-04, 22:08)Lunatixz Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-07-04, 21:58)TVNow Wrote: [ -> ]I was able to install PseudoTV Live 01.0a on Nvidia Shield using Kodi 20200701-9897aa7a master arm64 v8a (July 03 2020). The problem I am having is I am unable to select any networks, tv shows, genres etc. I scanned in some tv shows and I can not select anything.

The list is empty? Restart Kodi... On boot PseudoTV Live will parse for library content.

Pushing fix now subversion "b"
The push to version B fixed it for me. Update, reboot Kodi and it will build once Kodi boots back up. First impression right off the bat is that the guide is flawlessly fast. No scrolling delay whatsoever.
Updated to 01.0b on Nvidia Shield and was able to successful select networks, tv shows, genres etc. I closed and reopened Kodi and PseudoTV scanned in found content. I selected TV and guide and it is blank; not sure how this works exactly. Am I doing something wrong?
(2020-07-04, 22:48)TVNow Wrote: [ -> ]Updated to 01.0b on Nvidia Shield and was able to successful select networks, tv shows, genres etc. I closed and reopened Kodi and PseudoTV scanned in found content. I selected TV and guide and it is blank; not sure how this works exactly. Am I doing something wrong?

Did you see the background service run? Roughly 30s after exiting settings PseudoTV Live will build your channels...

For now, you can fix by opening PseudoTV Live, Utilities, then click "Rebuild" PseudoTV's not configuring your PVR correctly... This should fix that. I'll push another update subversion "c"....
That enable me to view channel lineup and the TV guide. Where getting closer... When selecting a channel it says “PsuedoTV Live error Check the log for more information”
(2020-07-04, 23:00)TVNow Wrote: [ -> ]That enable me to view channel lineup and the TV guide. Where getting closer... When selecting a channel it says “PsuedoTV Live error Check the log for more information”

Clear Kodis livetv guide data. Instructions found under know issue in PseudoTV beta thread.
I can now see “TV channel groups” and it shows “All channels, PseudoTV Live, TV Networks, TV Genres”. I’m still getting an error that says “PsuedoTV Live error Check the log for more information” when selecting a channel.
(2020-07-04, 23:05)TVNow Wrote: [ -> ]I can now see “TV channel groups” and it shows “All channels, PseudoTV Live, TV Networks, TV Genres”. I’m still getting an error that says “PsuedoTV Live error Check the log for more information” when selecting a channel.

Can you post a full log, thanks
I have the latest version C intstalled. I set up the channels. Reboot kodi. I can see Pseudotv building the channels. But once it's finished and I Open the app I get sent to the Utilities screen. I tried selecting Rebuild but I get the same screen every time.

https://paste.kodi.tv/wefijucote.kodi
Outstanding stuff! Smile
Okay, I know you said stick to 10 channels, but I pushed the limit up a little bit to 15, as I wanted to see more channel groups at the top of the guide! Wink
All my channels are working like a charm, with fast scrolling and quick channel changes. Have been running the addon for over 3hrs now with no issues. In fact the only issue was Kodi continually crashing the moment I enabled my regular PVR backend. I deleted the addon folder for my backend and will take a further look at that tomorrow.

I was trying to work out how to get the channel logos working. I saw the xml file with the path for the channel icon. All my channels seem to point to the default PTVL logo at the moment. I tried changing the path to the logo folder for my Gangster Movies channel, as I had an icon handy, but no joy after I added the png, even after resetting the xmltv file and reloading the PVR.
EDIT: I just saw there is a setting in the IPTV settings to use the logo folder for the Channel logo. I selected it, but still not showing up. Do channel names with spaces make any difference?

You might also want to check out the PVR Info Dialog at some point. Most of the info is there, but is also showing a lot of code and no plot details.
Hope the initial feedback is of some use to you. Many thanks for all your hard work and congrats on this super addon.
Cheers