Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi Leia Aeon Knox Lock Ups
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll try to add as much info as possible. I have been using Kodi for years and all problems in the past I've been able to research the forum and correct them. Prior to Leia I was using v17 with no problems. I installed Leia (18.3) with the modified version of Aeon Knox for it download from this forum. It seems every night around midnight, Aeon Knox just freezes. I can't figure out why. Only way to get out if it is to end the Kodi task. Weird thing is if I run a debug log, it doesn't freeze. I've cleaned install Leia along with deleting the Kodi addon folder and starting fresh. All addons installed automatically. I just can't figure it out. I have all the screensavers stuff turned off, dim screen off. Anything I can think of that might be hanging. Best I can do is give the Kodi log as a I said earlier, when running the debug log it doesn't freeze. Something is going to sleep and hanging Aeon Knox. But I can't figure out what. Looking at the log file, at midnight it seems Kodi is rebooting(??) Nothing happens between 19:08 and 00:45. No logging.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Log file: https://paste.kodi.tv/veqipojamu.kodi