Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Ace 2 - 1.6.0 - Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@MarcosQui there's how to edit the icons on the Ace 2? I want to do some icons to change, like Steam and Bigbox!
Hi,

Where is the file manager?
I cant see to find it anywhere.

Really nice skin thou, just changed from the default and after such a long time its really refreshing to have something completely different....need that file manager thou.

Cheers
@James_liv

Settings item in the main menu, press down arrow, you have now submenu items, is there the file manager.

Enjoy
@sagaopc

Go to customize main menu, change icons, look ?, will open explorer, point for the new icon, done.
(2020-09-18, 01:22)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]@James_liv

Settings item in the main menu, press down arrow, you have now submenu items, is there the file manager.

Enjoy

Brilliant. Thank you.

On another note. The HDR flag never shows. It always seems to say SDR. Is there something I need to do to get this to show?

Thanks again
@James_liv

based on filename, 

need dot before and after hdr, .hdr.
I really like this skin but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to pull a widget from an add on. Most confusing skin I have tried. Liking to pull a widget from film on add on. Do you have a help video or documentation how this is done? Thanks!
(2020-11-10, 06:05)derrgoo123 Wrote: [ -> ]Liking to pull a widget from seren add on
Please be aware that is banned from this forum. If you have it installed, it makes you ineligible for support here.
(2020-11-10, 06:19)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-11-10, 06:05)derrgoo123 Wrote: [ -> ]Liking to pull a widget from seren add on
Please be aware that is banned from this forum. If you have it installed, it makes you ineligible for support here.

My bad. meant to say film on because I mostly use plex now and just a few add ons from kodi repo.
For clarity - any device which contains any banned addon (wiki) such as Seren is not eligible for any kind of support here.

See the piracy policy (wiki) section of the forum rules (wiki) for more detail.
Hi,
I am using this skin since I discovered and like it more and more, but now I have some problems, after I installed a new image of CoreElec on my Kiii pro box
To be more exactly, I don't know how to enable view of actors and other info, after pressing button info.
Is there a documentation, or someone can tell me exactly steps I need to do to enable this?
I managed to do this:

Enabled option in skin settings : Info button opens extra information window via script extended info
Installed script.extended.info, Library Data Provider, The Movie DB Helper.

When I press info button, only summary comes, ni pictures...

Does anybody know how to do this?
It seems that skin author's email is not working, I tried to contact him bu the email returned with no available address message.
Unfortunately I have no other options to benefit from this skin (Ace 2) with all options...
I just don't understand message " ERROR: Control 600 in window 12140 has been asked to focus, but it can't" that appears when I press info button.
Maybe if I follow this I can find out what is wrong...
(2021-05-23, 20:25)GabrielD Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,
I am using this skin since I discovered and like it more and more, but now I have some problems, after I installed a new image of CoreElec on my Kiii pro box
To be more exactly, I don't know how to enable view of actors and other info, after pressing button info.
Is there a documentation, or someone can tell me exactly steps I need to do to enable this?
I managed to do this:

Enabled option in skin settings : Info button opens extra information window via script extended info

It seems that skin author's email is not working, I tried to contact him bu the email returned with no available address message.
Unfortunately I have no other options to benefit from this skin (Ace 2) with all options...
I just don't understand message " ERROR: Control 600 in window 12140 has been asked to focus, but it can't" that appears when I press info button.

I will check with Marcos about it.
(2021-05-25, 23:31)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]
I managed to do this:

Great news... I will look forward to find what he said...
(2021-05-26, 17:55)GabrielD Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-05-25, 23:31)Wanilton Wrote: [ -> ]
I managed to do this:

Great news... I will look forward to find what he said...
Until Marcos will have time to answer, I just tested another skin Aeon MQ8 but still no actors images...
It seems that I need to find out exactly what other addons or sripts should I install...
Do you install script extended info, it´s necessary to appear the actor's images.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13