Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Mt thumbnails on the tv home page have disappeared
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All, my first post so please bear with me.

I'm using Kodi 17.6, and I have read too many forums to know I am not asking my question properly ,and therefore cannot find my answer.

I recently got a cat, and it seems to like walking on my keyboard. On her last stroll across my keyboard she hit some keys, and now on the TV home page, I do not see episode thumbs, all I have are text boxes with "categories" "genres" and "studios".

Does anyone know how to restore the view to the default?

I will keep the cat away from the keyboard once this is fixed.

Thanks in advance.
I am assuming you are using the default skin Estuary. If you are not sure, then you probably are otherwise you would know if you changed skins as it is not something that is done "accidentally"

It sounds like little puss has marked your tv shows as Watched, which means there is no longer any "In Progress" or "Recently Added" (and unwatched) episodes.

This is easily done by highlighting a tv show on the home screen and using the Context Menu and selecting Mark as watched, then everything related to that tv show disappears off the home screen. See... Basic_controls (wiki)

Easy to fix if the whole show was unwatched, but tedious to fix if some episodes were already watched. But find your tv show in the listing, press c for context menu and choose Mark as unwatched