Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: The ability to use theme.mp3 for movies and tv shows.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First off, I want to thank all those involved for designing, working on and releasing this skin in the official repository.

I was wondering if it were possible to make a request of being able to use theme.mp3's for movies and tv shows?

I first encountered the ability to do this in Aeon Tajo and I presume it is ok to do so long as we are still providing our own content, as there is an addon for skinners to implement in their skins here:
https://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Check_MP3_Theme

Being someone coming from a musical background, I love my music and have bought no end of TV and Movie soundtrack cd's and mp3's from Amazon and the like, which I have been using in Aeon Tajo. I wanted to move over (well, back) to a more mature skin with extra customisation options and I have found I'm missing listening to the theme on a tv show between episodes as I'm dribbling myself to sleep in the early hours.

I'm not sure if it's something I can add myself or how easy it is to implement in a skin, I lack that skill. Just thought it would be a nice addition to this, already feature rich, skin..
There is a work in progress here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2884422

You should be able to download via his repo and install.

The other thread was closed. If you have other questions regarding those topics we were discussing feel free to open another thread.
(2019-09-16, 00:40)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]There is a work in progress here... https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2884422

You should be able to download via his repo and install.

The other thread was closed. If you have other questions regarding those topics we were discussing feel free to open another thread.

Looks like he's not managed to remove the bad parts out yet, needs someone that can code with Python to help/take over. 

I was thinking of making a thread about the other stuff, but wasn't sure what section to put it in.
IF it is library and scraping, same forum- Metadata scrapers in add-ons forum
(2019-09-19, 00:54)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]IF it is library and scraping, same forum- Metadata scrapers in add-ons forum

Is that for the tunes addon or the 'Universes' that we were talking about?

Apologies, getting a little confused Wink
The Universes can be in Metadata scrapers as it deals with library

The Tunes in the same place as where the Tunes thread is. Depending on your question, best to ask in the Tunes thread so others can also respond or latts9923 can take note if you are reporting a problem.
(2019-09-19, 02:37)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]The Universes can be in Metadata scrapers as it deals with library

The Tunes in the same place as where the Tunes thread is. Depending on your question, best to ask in the Tunes thread so others can also respond or latts9923 can take note if you are reporting a problem.

Ah, thank you.