Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Release 3.0.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Version 3.0.5
=======================
+ added a scraper for MPDb.tv (thx @wjanes)  
+ added an action to force deletion of all HTTP caches (on disk and in memory) #656  
+ added changing of the movie edition to the movie bulk editor  
+ added a custom note field for movies/TV shows/episodes  
+ added unwanted files dialog for TV shows  
x show popupmenu from text fields on macOS #637  
x crash on startup if some images could not be loaded  
x catch more exceptions on file download #642  
x do not try to open dialogs on disconnected screens #640  
x delete subtitle archive after extracting #641  
x fix update data sources from Google Drive  
x correct date format style in files  
x when unable to load the database, start over with a new/clean one rather than not starting tmm  
x fixed loading of the colon replacement in the renamer settings  
x enhanced detection of valid NFO files #638  
x write the plot content to the outline field in the NFO #630  
x ImageCache must not crash tmm on exceptions #659  
x enabled to explicitly filter for empty values #660  
x refactored the MediaPortal NFO format into 2 new formats for enhanced compatibility: MP MyVideos and MP Moving Pictures  
x do not crash tmm on startup on incomplete settings #663  
x remove a custom genre in the bulk editor does not throw an exception any more  
x do not overwrite user ratings on scrape  
x better logging of errors in the OpenSubtitles scraper #633  
x fixed movie in a movie set filter
[BUG] Scraping episode metadata stops (tmm does not crash) with bug report:

java.lang.NullPointerException
    at org.tinymediamanager.core.tvshow.tasks.TvShowEpisodeScrapeTask.doInBackground(TvShowEpisodeScrapeTask.java:143)
    at org.tinymediamanager.core.threading.TmmTask.run(TmmTask.java:125)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1128)
    at java.base/java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:628)
    at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:835)
Where in the KODI is the "note" field displayed?
Nowhere, that is just for personal usage
OK thank you. And so it is very useful for me.
Hello,

Great inclusion of the mpdb.tv scraper ! I had been hoping for it for years ! However, I have some issues with it : the year is not correct (0), the rating is not valid either.
Any usefull info I could provide to help further ?
(2019-11-06, 22:35)vthinsel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Great inclusion of the mpdb.tv scraper ! I had been hoping for it for years ! However, I have some issues with it : the year is not correct (0), the rating is not valid either.
Hi.
Yes you can give me the movie you have scraped with mpdb.tv so i can check whats going wrong.
Thanks
(2019-11-07, 08:22)wjanes Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-06, 22:35)vthinsel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Hi.
Yes you can give me the movie you have scraped with mpdb.tv so i can check whats going wrong.
Thanks 

Hello,
@wjanes , in fact all movies have this behavior. Even movies I previously scraped with other scrapers get 0 as their date. Any logs or something I could provide ? Maybe linkes to the locale (french) ?
You can try for example with "Osca
Hello,
@wjanes , in fact all movies have this behavior. Even movies I previously scraped with other scrapers get 0 as their date. Any logs or something I could provide ? Maybe linkes to the locale (french) ?
You can try for example with "Oscar et la dame rose" http://mpdb.tv/movie/fr_fr/2415
(2019-11-11, 19:11)vthinsel Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
@wjanes , in fact all movies have this behavior. Even movies I previously scraped with other scrapers get 0 as their date. Any logs or something I could provide ? Maybe linkes to the locale (french) ?
You can try for example with "Oscar et la dame rose" http://mpdb.tv/movie/fr_fr/2415

Hi,

sorry for the late answer. I fixed the MPDB.tv scraper. It should work with the next release

BR Wolfgang

edit mlaggner: changed eta Wink
I've tried using the "Note" field. I really like it.  I wanted to verify if I was doing something wrong though.  I'd like the note to become part of the .NFO so that if I rebuild the database, it isn't lost.  The few notes I've added seem to disappear if I remove the movie from the tMM and then add it back in.  Any suggestions?