Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Stan (Australia)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

About
Stan offers unlimited access to thousands of hours of entertainment, first-run exclusives, award-winning TV shows, blockbuster movies and kids content.

Features
  • Unofficial 3rd Party Kodi Add-on for Stan
  • Watch Movie & TV Shows
  • Search Content
  • Supports Dolby 5.1 and Subtitles
  • Quality up-to 1920x1080 @ 25fps

Need
Install Instructions
https://www.matthuisman.nz/2019/10/stan-...dd-on.html
Hi,

I've just tried installing this (which worked fine) but when I try to log in I get an error message:

Failed to login / refresh token.

Not sure why there would be a region error since I'm in Australia?
(2020-10-03, 12:02)TheMeddlingMonk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I've just tried installing this (which worked fine) but when I try to log in I get an error message:

Failed to login / refresh token.

Not sure why there would be a region error since I'm in Australia?
MAKE SURE NO VPN SWITCHED ON
@markeymark

There is no need to 'shout' on this forum. Simply stay away from that caps lock key.
Also, we have a VPN policy (wiki) active on this forum. I suggest you read and adhere to it.
I don't have a VPN. Hence my confusion over why I would be getting a region error - it's not as though there should be any issue in that regard.
(2020-10-03, 16:20)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]@markeymark

There is no need to 'shout' on this forum. Simply stay away from that caps lock key.
Also, we have a VPN policy (wiki) active on this forum. I suggest you read and adhere to it.

apologies but never realised caps were on......not as if i added !!! for shouting effect

as for VPN policy, yes I know well about it, I wasn't promoting one, I was merely giving a suggestion as to what the error was
Just pushed 0.1.5 which fixes login.
(was a tricky fix – but was fun!)
(2020-10-07, 07:19)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]Just pushed 0.1.5 which fixes login.
(was a tricky fix – but was fun!)
Thanks - I have updated it on my system and tested it - no problems logging in now. Much appreciated.
Hi,
Does the existing Stan add-on support the new Sport bundle within Stan, or will a new release be pushed?

Thanks in advance.
Simon.
just pushed 0.2.0 that fully supports the new Sport content
(2021-02-19, 11:36)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]just pushed 0.2.0 that fully supports the new Sport content

Hi, I'm a bit of a newbie but was able to install the Stan add on using your instructions. I logged into Stan but as soon as we want to watch something this error message appear: contents require a newer version of inputstream adaptive minimum required version 2.2.27 Your current version 1.0.8. Can anyone please help? No idea how to fix it..
(2021-03-12, 14:15)ElleV Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-02-19, 11:36)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]just pushed 0.2.0 that fully supports the new Sport content

Hi, I'm a bit of a newbie but was able to install the Stan add on using your instructions. I logged into Stan but as soon as we want to watch something this error message appear: contents require a newer version of inputstream adaptive minimum required version 2.2.27 Your current version 1.0.8. Can anyone please help? No idea how to fix it..
Try downloading latest Matrix version of inputstream.adaptive 2.6.7 from here https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.adap...6.7-Matrix

What version kodi are you on? Need to be on 18 or higher
Just checked and it's the latest version of Kodi no updates available. I can see all the content. It's when I select something to play that I get that message - sport and movies/series.

(2021-03-12, 20:20)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]

What version kodi are you on? Need to be on 18 or higher
The message is correct. Your Inputstream Adaptive version is much too old. You didn't answer my last question either.

If you need further help, youll need to provide me a full debug log so I can get the information I need
Pages: 1 2