Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Stan (Australia)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

About
Stan offers unlimited access to thousands of hours of entertainment, first-run exclusives, award-winning TV shows, blockbuster movies and kids content.

Features
  • Unofficial 3rd Party Kodi Add-on for Stan
  • Watch Movie & TV Shows
  • Search Content
  • Supports Dolby 5.1 and Subtitles
  • Quality up-to 1920x1080 @ 25fps

Need
Install Instructions
https://www.matthuisman.nz/2019/10/stan-...dd-on.html
Hi,

I've just tried installing this (which worked fine) but when I try to log in I get an error message:

Failed to login / refresh token.

Not sure why there would be a region error since I'm in Australia?
(2020-10-03, 12:02)TheMeddlingMonk Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I've just tried installing this (which worked fine) but when I try to log in I get an error message:

Failed to login / refresh token.

Not sure why there would be a region error since I'm in Australia?
MAKE SURE NO VPN SWITCHED ON
@markeymark

There is no need to 'shout' on this forum. Simply stay away from that caps lock key.
Also, we have a VPN policy (wiki) active on this forum. I suggest you read and adhere to it.
I don't have a VPN. Hence my confusion over why I would be getting a region error - it's not as though there should be any issue in that regard.
(2020-10-03, 16:20)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]@markeymark

There is no need to 'shout' on this forum. Simply stay away from that caps lock key.
Also, we have a VPN policy (wiki) active on this forum. I suggest you read and adhere to it.

apologies but never realised caps were on......not as if i added !!! for shouting effect

as for VPN policy, yes I know well about it, I wasn't promoting one, I was merely giving a suggestion as to what the error was
Just pushed 0.1.5 which fixes login.
(was a tricky fix – but was fun!)
(2020-10-07, 07:19)matthuisman Wrote: [ -> ]Just pushed 0.1.5 which fixes login.
(was a tricky fix – but was fun!)
Thanks - I have updated it on my system and tested it - no problems logging in now. Much appreciated.
Hi,
Does the existing Stan add-on support the new Sport bundle within Stan, or will a new release be pushed?

Thanks in advance.
Simon.
just pushed 0.2.0 that fully supports the new Sport content