Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: no ubuntu 19.10 eoan ppa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2019-10-29, 18:49)bastard79 Wrote: [ -> ]@wsnipex can you fix ppa build for eoan? there is no option to install any language other than english Sad
thank you,

fix what exactly? Where is your Debug Log?
(2019-10-30, 10:32)wsnipex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-10-29, 18:49)bastard79 Wrote: [ -> ]@wsnipex can you fix ppa build for eoan? there is no option to install any language other than english Sad
thank you,

fix what exactly? Where is your Debug Log

here you have kodi.log https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/9XgBWwsZQ8/
what to fix? i dont know, but kodi from ppa eoan have only english language, and there is no option to install other ex. polish, 
kodi 18.4 for disco have option to install other languages - tested on another pc.
Please provide a Debug Log showing you going into settings -> interface -> regional and selecting another language. It should download the language pack from our addon repository
(2019-10-30, 14:49)wsnipex Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide a Debug Log showing you going into settings -> interface -> regional and selecting another language. It should download the language pack from our addon repository

I just did this on eoan, and it worked. I switched from English (US) to Esperanto and back.
(2019-10-30, 16:21)yasij Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-10-30, 14:49)wsnipex Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide a Debug Log showing you going into settings -> interface -> regional and selecting another language. It should download the language pack from our addon repository

I just did this on eoan, and it worked. I switched from English (US) to Esperanto and back. 
thanks!
Pages: 1 2