Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KPR Skin for Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I installed your Beta but there is no option in skin menu but background or Misc ?
Hi
I'm sorry but I can't find the link to download.
Also in the github..
Thanks for your answer
Hi
I'm sorry but I can't find the link to download..

Even in the github..

Thanks for your help
(2020-05-01, 00:25)Biofx80 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi
I'm sorry but I can't find the link to download..

Even in the github..

Thanks for your help

On github, click on "clone or download" option then click on "download zip"
@kpr57  Hi, is the skin with the new interface advancing? Is there a link to install and test it ..?
Congratulations again for this pretty skin and hoping to see the new one soon ...
Hello everyone, a long time since I haven't given any news. I no longer connect here and no longer look at any of the messages I received here or on my youtube channel to be able to devote myself to other things. So I just got to know the different messages and I thank you and reassure you, everything is fine for me.
Coud any one help adding landscape.jpg to widgets instead of fanart please
This is really a great looking skin. Awesome job!!!

I just have one challenge with the cover art where I was hoping that you could help me with. When I browse through the libraries the coverart/posters are stretched and the skin seems to use a different artwork then in the movie/tv-show info section. Could this somehow be changed in the xml files? I can share some screenshots if you should need them.

Thanks,

Sherman
(2021-01-08, 12:36)sherman1981 Wrote: [ -> ]This is really a great looking skin. Awesome job!!!

I just have one challenge with the cover art where I was hoping that you could help me with. When I browse through the libraries the coverart/posters are stretched and the skin seems to use a different artwork then in the movie/tv-show info section. Could this somehow be changed in the xml files? I can share some screenshots if you should need them.

Thanks,

Sherman
Thank you for your interest !

It's been a while since I looked in the KPR code but I tested it at home right now and I don't see any problem with the posters. A screenshot of your problem would be welcome and I will see what I can do to resolve the problem. I'm currently working on Goodi.TV: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2994998
(2021-01-08, 21:42)kpr57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-08, 12:36)sherman1981 Wrote: [ -> ]This is really a great looking skin. Awesome job!!!

Thanks,

Sherman

It's been a while since I looked in the KPR code but I tested it at home right now and I don't see any problem with the posters. A screenshot of your problem would be welcome and I will see what I can do to resolve the problem. I'm currently working on Goodi.TV: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2994998
What would be really nice is, share your current version vice the Beta that is 14 month old on your gut hub. https://github.com/kpr57/KPR

I understand you might want to wait and show us snippets of your youtube, but it really does not help us ...help you to make it better. If you do not plan on releasing it, then just be polite and let us know, so we do not get our hopes up.  Really nice work so far, and we all appreciate the significant effort you as a code put into this. But really, at a minimum, please update your current beta version on GitHub. With tremendous respect, I humbly ask that you do that as. a minimum.
(2021-02-23, 03:30)newf276 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2021-01-08, 21:42)kpr57 Wrote: [ -> ]

Thanks,

Sherman

What would be really nice is, share your current version vice the Beta that is 14 month old on your gut hub. https://github.com/kpr57/KPR

I understand you might want to wait and show us snippets of your youtube, but it really does not help us ...help you to make it better. If you do not plan on releasing it, then just be polite and let us know, so we do not get our hopes up.  Really nice work so far, and we all appreciate the significant effort you as a code put into this. But really, at a minimum, please update your current beta version on GitHub. With tremendous respect, I humbly ask that you do that as. a minimum.
With the greatest respect I will try to answer you. The link on Github that you followed is that of the KPR skin finished a long time ago and no updates were planned. Secondly, I don't think I owe anyone anything and I'm starting to get fed up with reading messages that ask to absolutely offer a version even if it is not usable as it is. It's been two weeks that I have really other problems that I to advance this skin !!!!!! So quite simply from now on I will no longer read these comments on the forum, too bad for all the encouraging and sympathetic messages that I can also read there. And if I finish a version I would still share it here for everyone to test and possibly use.
Take your time buddy indeed it is a hobby and it needs a lot of time to develop a skin especially a beautiful one like yours I thank you for sharing your work with everyone even you have no obligation to
It’s better to release a good working skin than an unfinished full of bugs one, take your time bro. Your goodi.TV skin will be like no others around🙂
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10