Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: KPR Skin for Kodi Leia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
First impressions after a short look at it , its beautiful sir , really a delight to use, will get a good go at it and report back in more detail thank you very much or this.
Clicking on "skin" in the right hand settings list , nothing happens, skin settings doesn't appear.
Also , tried getting to skin settings using "interface" window , but when I clk on "configure skin settings" nothing happens . I assume I need to be in skin settings to disable mouse ?
(2019-12-31, 00:04)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]Clicking on "skin" in the right hand settings list , nothing happens, skin settings doesn't appear.
Also , tried getting to skin settings using "interface" window , but when I clk on "configure skin settings" nothing happens . I assume I need to be in skin settings to disable mouse ?

I specified in the post that the interface options were not operational at the moment.
Activating the mouse has nothing to do with the skin settings !
To disable the mouse you have to go through "system" then "input" then "disable mouse" on the right !
(2019-12-31, 00:54)kpr57 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-12-31, 00:04)ontap Wrote: [ -> ]Clicking on "skin" in the right hand settings list , nothing happens, skin settings doesn't appear.

I specified in the post that the interface options were not operational at the moment.
Activating the mouse has nothing to do with the skin settings !
To disable the mouse you have to go through "system" then "input" then "disable mouse" on the right ! 

OK my bad tx.
The more I use this skin, the more I'm getting impressed.
Maybe some future options:
-Immediately go full screen when playing a song? (I love what you've created in the music section)
-When playing a movie or tv show, show info and plot when pressing pause?

Again thanks for this nice skin
Text overlapping:

https://imgur.com/a/l3RL795
I just tested at home and actually I don't understand, several things are weird about the photo you uploaded.
The text is offset but the separator bar is also lower than it should be. In fact everything is shifted !
On my screen there is absolutely no problem !
I noticed three differences between your display and mine, I'll take a closer look !

(2019-12-31, 12:11)kpr57 Wrote: [ -> ]I just tested at home and actually I don't understand, several things are weird about the photo you uploaded.
The text is offset but the separator bar is also lower than it should be. In fact everything is shifted !
On my screen there is absolutely no problem !
I noticed three differences between your display and mine, I'll take a closer look !

Maybe it's because I use a screen with 16:10 resolution?
Indeed, I wanted to know exactly what resolution you had on your screen.
I use a 16/9 50 inch TV screen on my PC and a 65 inch 4K TV connected to my PC as the main screen and I have no overlapping problems on either screen !
If there are other problems do not hesitate to tell me about it, unfortunately I cannot test all the cases on a single configuration and the bugs are unfortunately always complicated to correct without feedback from users.
Hi, TV Shows widgets , both on Home page and on TV Shows page screens, if I set the default action in , settings - media - videos , to "show information" , which is my preferred option , movies is fine but when clicking on a tv show widget poster, the info page doesn't give me an option to "go to a season" and then onto play an episode. (see image). If I change the action back to "play" , the info page lists the seasons and i can select one  , but  that means I cant use  the "show info" option for movies ?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fcl207s9cwnat4...0.png?dl=0
First test and first experience is very very good.
I love all. Design, navigation, spirit.

I know it is a beta. Just few comment only for your information.
(tested on Shield Nvidia)

if there is a "," in path the video is not launched :
    sample 1 : FILMS / AVENTURE - GUERRE - PEPLUM / => Ok video is launched
    sample 2 : FILMS / AVENTURE, GUERRE, PEPLUM / => Not Ok video is not launched

some need in the future (must be already in your todo list ) :
    - time information when we use "skip steps" on video
    - swith play music in full screen automaticaly
    - add a play button or a navigation button in "serie" => "series in progress" => "selected vignette" => display information but there is no possibility to play the next episode or to display all seasons detail

in my perfect world
    - I hope it will be possible to add custom movies menu in left side with custom playlist "Animations" or "Children" , ...
    - add a "director" button in video detail for display all movies from this director in our media library

I stop here. You must have lot of works before a final.
But for a first beta you can be prood of you. It is a very good job. 
Thanks again for your works and sharing.
Unfortunately I do not understand English perfectly (I am French) and when I translate in google I do not understand much about the translation about the series and the button.

In the video when we use "skip steps" there is the progress bar to see where we are in the video.
Going full screen while playing music will definitely be done !

"sample 2 : FILMS / AVENTURE, GUERRE, PEPLUM / => Not Ok video is not launched " ----> For this problem I do not think it comes from the skin, it is Kodi who launches the film when you click on read and not my skin or so I did not understand the exact problem !

In the left menu nothing will be changed
the home page is specially designed to receive up to 15 widgets where you can add a widget "directors" and widgets such as "children" or "cartoons" for example !
ellega

I created in 20 seconds an "animation" section and the list of directors!

(2019-12-31, 13:02)kpr57 Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, I wanted to know exactly what resolution you had on your screen.
I use a 16/9 50 inch TV screen on my PC and a 65 inch 4K TV connected to my PC as the main screen and I have no overlapping problems on either screen !
If there are other problems do not hesitate to tell me about it, unfortunately I cannot test all the cases on a single configuration and the bugs are unfortunately always complicated to correct without feedback from users.

I just tested your skin on my tv (16:9) with an nvidia shield and everything is displaying correctly now.
(2019-12-31, 13:58)Aaiemron Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-12-31, 13:02)kpr57 Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, I wanted to know exactly what resolution you had on your screen.

I just tested your skin on my tv (16:9) with an nvidia shield and everything is displaying correctly now. 
Perfect ! Thanks for feedback !
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10