Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Channel numbers from backend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My Channel numbers from backend option is missing on one of my Kodi installations (but is present on 3 other PCs). I am sure the option was there at one point but it is gone now. I upgrade from Kodi 18.2 to 18.4 hoping this might help but no dice. What am I doing wrong? Thanks in advance.
Which backend and PVR are you referring to?

This would be better asked in the specific PVR section, so if you can let us know it can be moved to there.
(2019-10-22, 15:53)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Which backend and PVR are you referring to?

This would be better asked in the specific PVR section, so if you can let us know it can be moved to there.
 I am using the HD Homerun Zuki addon. Works on 3 PCs but not the fourth.
(2019-10-22, 15:57)JeffWNC1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-10-22, 15:53)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Which backend and PVR are you referring to?

I am using the HD Homerun Zuki addon. Works on 3 PCs but not the fourth. 
My bad. I had the PVR IPTV Simple Client enabled also, in addition to the HDHomerun PVR client. Disabling the first solved the problem.
Channel numbers from backend  only works with a single client. If there is more than one client, there could channel number conflicts.

Cheers.
Thread marked solved.