Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Getting rating from IMDB + Ignoring "Specials"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A. In TinyMediaManager, how can I get the rating of a TV show (or for a specific TV episode) from IMDB? By default it uses the TvTB, but in many cases, there are not enough votes. 

B. When I have episodes missing for a specific TV show, it shows a missing icon in the Images column. 

1. Why does it show "completed" (a green V) in the NFO column? 
2. And more importantly, How can I instruct the app to ignore missing "Specials", and consider just regular seasons as part of the TV show?

Thank you,
(2019-10-24, 19:43)talisel Wrote: [ -> ]A. In TinyMediaManager, how can I get the rating of a TV show (or for a specific TV episode) from IMDB? By default it uses the TvTB, but in many cases, there are not enough votes. 

B. When I have episodes missing for a specific TV show, it shows a missing icon in the Images column. 

1. Why does it show "completed" (a green V) in the NFO column? 
2. And more importantly, How can I instruct the app to ignore missing "Specials", and consider just regular seasons as part of the TV show?

Thank you,
So the solution for my own first question is to select IMDB as the TV scrapper and set it to scrap only rating. Thus it will download rating from IMDB, while keeping the rest of the fields intact.

I wish it was possible to select multiple scrappers at the same time, while settings which field would be scrapper by which scrapper.

I'm still looking for an answer to question B2. I have more than 300 TV shows collected, and I want to easily find which TV show isn't completed (A tv show which some of its episodes are missings), and the "specials" season causes most of my TV shows to be displayed as uncompleted.