Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Local trailer path Issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2019-11-14, 11:51)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-12, 15:07)spl147 Wrote: [ -> ]also if the trailer is downloaded before the renamer is applied, the -trailer is not renamed

IE: Late Night (2019)-trailer.mp4 is NOT changed to Late Night (2019)_DTSHD-MA.Blu-ray-trailer.mp4

how is your workflow?

do you have automatic rename on scrape AND automatic trailer download on scrape activated?  
no and no because it does not work
okay, the first issue is solved because you do not have .mov in your settings and tmm tries to download a .mov which is not recognized
the second one would be a follow up, because the file extenstion .quicktime (which is taken instead from the mime type) is not recognized as a valid trailer file and thus is not renamed.

just add the .mov and try again please

btw: why did you remove .mov?
(2019-11-14, 15:15)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]okay, the first issue is solved because you do not have .mov in your settings and tmm tries to download a .mov which is not recognized
the second one would be a follow up, because the file extenstion .quicktime (which is taken instead from the mime type) is not recognized as a valid trailer file and thus is not renamed.

just add the .mov and try again please

btw: why did you remove .mov?
adding .mov fixes the .quicktime issue!

adding .mov and .mp4 also fixes the renamer issue

2 issues still unresolved:

1: when a trailer is downloaded, the tick box for trailer in nfo is not removed
2: when a trailer is downloaded it is not labeled as downloaded (only after running update selected movie), if you click on download trailer and the link is no longer valid, the -trailer empty file remains in the folder.
(2019-11-14, 15:15)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]btw: why did you remove .mov?

only planned on having .mkv

only recently decided to download trailers, forgot i removed all other file types
hmm.. why should we remove the trailer url from the NFO?

a) if Kodi finds the trailer on the disc it should ignore the values from the NFO
b) the more data we have, the better?

I could imagine that we _should_ write the downloaded url to the NFO rather than not touching it at all
(2019-11-15, 17:48)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]hmm.. why should we remove the trailer url from the NFO?

a) if Kodi finds the trailer on the disc it should ignore the values from the NFO
b) the more data we have, the better?

I could imagine that we _should_ write the downloaded url to the NFO rather than not touching it at all
if the web url is present in the nfo, kodi will use it even if there is a -trailer in the folder

local trailer is not recognized until trailer url is removed from the nfo
(2019-11-16, 01:53)spl147 Wrote: [ -> ]local trailer is not recognized until trailer url is removed from the nfo
Yes, that was a bug in v17. I just tested for v18 and confirm that the local trailer is still ignored if a trailer URL is provided in the nfo file.

Are you able to submit a bug report? I will confirm it once you post... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues
(2019-11-16, 02:04)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-16, 01:53)spl147 Wrote: [ -> ]local trailer is not recognized until trailer url is removed from the nfo
Yes, that was a bug in v17. I just tested for v18 and confirm that the local trailer is still ignored if a trailer URL is provided in the nfo file.

Are you able to submit a bug report? I will confirm it once you post... https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues 
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/issues/16920
Thanks. Done.
(2019-11-16, 04:14)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Done.

thank you, it got a reply asking for screenshots. not sure what this person wants screenshots of?
I don't know who that member is (not Team Kodi), but I have responded.
(2019-11-16, 19:32)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know who that member is (not Team Kodi), but I have responded.

thank you

I've added a temporary fix for this in tmm. I'll be keen to remove that ASAP since that is _ugly_ code
(2019-11-17, 08:51)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]

I've added a temporary fix for this in tmm. I'll be keen to remove that ASAP since that is _ugly_ code 
will this fix be in the next nightly?
Yes
Pages: 1 2 3 4