Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: [RELEASE] Motorsport.tv
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is an addon built on top of VODS. 

You can find legal live races, podcasts etc from the motorsports.tv

INSTALLATION:

Install repo from:

https://github.com/hbiyik/repository.biy...-0.0.2.zip

After repo installed:

Install from Biyik Kodi Repository > Services > Motorsports.tv module for VODS.

USAGE:

After Installation open VODS under VIDEO addons, and motorsports.tv will be listed there as an extension.
Hi, 

Thank you very much for this addon. This is exactly what I was looking for. 
I installed the VOD addon from you repo and enabled the extension motorsport.tv. 
When I open the extension, I can see all the video's from eu.motorsport.tv, but when I select one video, it doesn't start:
waiting for media --> opening media --> nothing happens. 
I also was wondering if I could enter my motorsport.tv account somewhere so that I can watch live streams. 

Can you give me any tips on where to look to resolve this problem? 
I'm using Kodi v18.5 on a fresh Windows 10 PC. 

Thanks !

David
@vanmanda  enable debug logging in the system and send debug log. There are some experimental things I am doing on thoses addons, who knows whats happening

Please update your addons, should be fixed now

also I have not implememented account login for 2 reasons, storing account information is not generally safe on the disk, and I dont have an account to test, also I am little bit lazy Smile
(2019-12-02, 08:30)boogiepop Wrote: [ -> ]@vanmanda  enable debug logging in the system and send debug log. There are some experimental things I am doing on thoses addons, who knows whats happening

Please update your addons, should be fixed now

also I have not implememented account login for 2 reasons, storing account information is not generally safe on the disk, and I dont have an account to test, also I am little bit lazy Smile

Hi boogiepop, I updated the addon and now indeed streaming works. Thanks man, I really appreciate your work.  Smile
Too bad about the account login, that would make it complete. You can always signup for free for one month if you would like to test.
glad that u enjoy, may be in future i will. added to my todo list.