Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: weather shelves
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First Hello and thank you for Amber, it is clean and easy to read with my old eyes.
I recently activate the weather shelves but there is a problem I can't find a solution to.
Both the daily and hourly forecast shelves show the same icons and I suspect they are the hourly forecast.
Here is a picture:
Does anyone know where and how this can be fixed
I have checked the Mac and Android and both display the same
Thanks
(2019-11-07, 20:46)jpf55 Wrote: [ -> ]First Hello and thank you for Amber, it is clean and easy to read with my old eyes.
I recently activate the weather shelves but there is a problem I can't find a solution to.
Both the daily and hourly forecast shelves show the same icons and I suspect they are the hourly forecast.
Here is a picture:
Thanks
@jpf55 , thanks for your feedback! I will check this to see if I can reproduce the error.  What weather provider are you using?

Regards,

Bart
(2019-11-07, 20:46)jpf55 Wrote: [ -> ]First Hello and thank you for Amber, it is clean and easy to read with my old eyes.
Here is a picture:
Thanks
@jpf55 , I have fixed the issue of the daily weather icons in the shelf.  Please download the latest from Git, test, and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
(2019-11-07, 20:54)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
Here is a picture:
Thanks
@jpf55 , thanks for your feedback! I will check this to see if I can reproduce the error.  What weather provider are you using?

Regards,

Bart 

I tried Yahoo and GisMeteo
(2019-11-08, 19:47)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
Here is a picture:
Thanks
@jpf55 , I have fixed the issue of the daily weather icons in the shelf.  Please download the latest from Git, test, and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart  

Hello again,
I dowloaded version 3.2.26 (Oct.13) from Git and 3.2.29 (Oct.25) from the Amber repository, neither fix the problem

I also reverted to default weather icons just in case.
I used this url for  Git  and the most recent change was 9 days ago

I'm guessing I downloaded from the incorrect location, please advise.

(2019-11-08, 21:29)jpf55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-08, 19:47)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
Here is a picture:
Thanks

Regards,

Bart   

Hello again,
I dowloaded version 3.2.26 (Oct.13) from Git and 3.2.29 (Oct.25) from the Amber repository, neither fix the problem

I found the right place, I was looking at Master on Git instead fo Leia

Thank you
(2019-11-08, 22:04)jpf55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-08, 21:29)jpf55 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-11-08, 19:47)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]@jpf55 , I have fixed the issue of the daily weather icons in the shelf.  Please download the latest from Git, test, and let me know.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart   

Hello again,

I found the right place, I was looking at Master on Git instead fo Leia

Thank you

@jpf55, thank you for confirming.

Regards,

Bart