Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Pvr live TV Video OSD issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I don’t know how to describe the issue ,but when I start live TV " pvr IPTV simple" I had the right video OSD for live TV  (fig.1) then I can find tv logo , info and epg but when I switch to other channel I got video OSD for simple video player (fig.2)
The issue is not related to the skin I had the same issue with default esturay skin estaurymod2 ,aura  and other skins .
thank for helping

fig.1

fig.2

Can you please give similar snapshots using the standard estuary skin?

Please also detail exactly how you switch channels so I can attempt to reproduce.
(2019-11-30, 03:15)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please give similar snapshots using the standard estuary skin?

Please also detail exactly how you switch channels so I can attempt to reproduce.
here's the snapshots using the standard estuary skin.

Fig.1
Fig.2
Fig.3

Fig.4
Fig.5
how i switch channels
i select the channel  (itv2) fig.1 i have the regular pvr OSD
then i go to channel groupe Fig.2  i choose other channel (itv3) clik OK
I got video OSD for simple video player Fig.3
i switch back to first channel (itv2)  Fig.4 & Fig.5 same issue.
i need to stop playback  and to try again  to got pvr OSD
I had the same issue with multiple skins default or MODed like  Esturay , Aura , Embuary,  (fuse)neue ....  and other skins 
and with osmc and libreleec
What versions of OSMC/LibrecElec are you using? Also what platform/hardware?

Have you tried to run reference kodi on Windows, Mac, Linux etc and can you also reproduce there?
I cannot reproduce this on Kodi 18 on Mac OSX or librelec on kodi 19.

Will try later on librelec on kodi 18.
I have this issue with OSMC/librelec kodi 18.2 → kodi 18.5 in Rpi2
I can not reproduce on LibreElec 18.5 either.

Can you supply the M3U entries for two of the channels you switch between when this happens?

Also, can you create an M3U with only two channels and create a full debug log while reproducing the issue?
(2019-11-30, 14:25)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]I can not reproduce on LibreElec 18.5 either.

Can you supply the M3U entries for two of the channels you switch between when this happens?

Also, can you create an M3U with only two channels and create a full debug log while reproducing the issue?
the sample M3u file
https://paste.kodi.tv/bijenoxovu
full log 
https://anonymousfiles.io/f/kodi.old.log

here's the snapshots using the standard estuary skin.
Fig.1 home
Fig.2 select the channel  
Fig.3  regular pvr OSD
Fig.4  go to channel groupe  
Fig.5 select the  second channel  

Fig.6 got video OSD for simple video player "issue"
Fig.7 i switch back to channel 1
,same issue

Fig.8 stop playback  and to try again i got pvr OSD
Fig.9 switch channel got video OSD for simple video player again "issue"
Fig.1 stop playback  and  try again  this time with the channel 2

Fig.2 got pvr OSD no issue

Fig.3 switch to channel 1 got OSD "issue "
Your log link did not work. It must be deciding that your channel is a video stream instead of live.

Are you using the channel icon on the PVR OSD to switch channels?
(2019-12-01, 01:46)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Your log link did not work. It must be deciding that your channel is a video stream instead of live.

Are you using the channel icon on the PVR OSD to switch channels?
I updated the link
to switch channels I'm using the channel icon on the PVR OSD & the back button from remote
If you're getting shady M3U files from the internet, then our piracy policy (wiki) comes into play...
(2019-12-02, 01:58)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]If you're getting shady M3U files from the internet, then our piracy policy (wiki) comes into play...
Ok 👍 just a empty sample M3u file
Pages: 1 2