Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 2 M3U playlists
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I have 2 m3u playlists and I want to have both of them in IPTV simple client. Since one of the playlists is changing almost every day merging these two playlist isn't solution. On W10/ Kodi 18.4 I'm able to run two simple clients and all stations appear in TV menu ( both channels and EPG) but on Android/Kodi 18.4 this doesn't work. Whenever I load m3u list from second copy of simple client it overwrites first list on TV menu and I have TV channels only from second simple client. Is there any other solution working on android?

thanks
Hi,

You can try this addons 

Works well for me (you can also merge different EPG..!)

Hope it works for you.

Rgds
@jayabs:  This one I have tried but as I have said one of playlists is changing almost every day so I would have to always generate new merged playlist. Thanks
What’s the problem if one of the lists changes every day?

The purpose of IPTV merge to serve exactly your use case.
@phunkyfish: there is no problem in serving but in comfort. Since one playlist is changing I would have to generate merged playlist every day. It's functional but I would prefer solution when I don't need to do this.
I’m afraid I don’t understand. IPTV merge let’s you do this with no manual intervention.

Please explain what other solution you are looking for?
@phunkyfish: sorry, my bad, just have read that you can run merge automatically after x minutes. So I will try it and will post result. Thanks for patience Wink