Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Filter android app in addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I need to hide by filtering out some of the android app installed in the addon->Android app window. Please some have any insight help me to do this in the code modification
(2019-12-09, 02:13)sriramdotg Wrote: [ -> ]filtering out some of the android app installed in the addon->Android app window
You need to articulate the exact issue, it's not clear what the problem is (using delete can cut down the add-on showing up, but I suspect that is not what you want) Really a support issue for either add-ons or android o/s and in that spirit, I'll move this thread along to add-ons and see if some kind soul will deduce the issue and provide the fix.
(2019-12-09, 07:12)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2019-12-09, 02:13)sriramdotg Wrote: [ -> ]filtering out some of the android app installed in the addon->Android app window
You need to articulate the exact issue, it's not clear what the problem is (using delete can cut down the add-on showing up, but I suspect that is not what you want) Really a support issue for either add-ons or android o/s and in that spirit, I'll move this thread along to add-ons and see if some kind soul will deduce the issue and provide the fix.
If i tap on Android apps, it lists all the installed application in the device. I want to hide certain applications from these listing. For eg. Kodi is the application which is shown inside this view, I want to hide this.
How to do this programatically. Thanks in advance.
same question, under „android apps“ within kodi all android apps are displayed. ist there a way to hide some of theses apps?
Hi all!
I also have the same question - how do I disable "Android Apps" submenu from Add-Ons page?
I like my KODI interface clean, and there's no need to launch android apps from within KODI.
Any help would be appreciated.
P.S. Currently running 18.9 on Nvidia Shield, postponed update to 19 since add-ons I use are not updated to Python 3 yet (and probably never be)