Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Inconsistency in TV Show Scrapper TMDB results on 2 devices on same network
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I have kodi 18.5 installed both on a Windows 7 PC and an X88 King Android Box.

I have pointed them both at a source of TV Shows on my home network and both are set up to use the TV Show Scrapper on TMDB'

The odd thing is the inconsistency in the library setup on each device after scanning the same files.

For example in kodi, on the Windows PC. Marvels Iron Fist Season 1 & 2 are both added to the library, all episodes with the relevant info from TMDB.

However in kodi, on the X88 King Android Box only Season 2 is added to the library, Season 1 is missed completely and I have tried updating the library several times to no avail.

This makes no sense to me as the kodi version is identical, is set up the same and pointed at the same video files!

Am I overlooking something simple here  or is there anything else I could do to rectify this?

Any help appreciated on this one.

Cheers
Roj
@mayetse

Yes, you would think that both Kodi installs would scrape exactly the same thing. But it probably comes down to a setting.

Remove the show from your Android device, enable debug mode and rescrape so it is captured in a Debug Log and submit
(2019-12-13, 02:32)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]@mayetse

Yes, you would think that both Kodi installs would scrape exactly the same thing. But it probably comes down to a setting.

Remove the show from your Android device, enable debug mode and rescrape so it is captured in a Debug Log and submit

Hi there,

Thank you for the reply. I went through the process only to find that when I re scraped it, both Seasons appeared as they should have done. All good  Smile)

I will know what to do with any future issues that don't resolve themselves. Thanks again!
Thread marked solved.