Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: plugin.library.node.editor - testing required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A python 3 compatible branch has been created for plugin.library.node.editor at https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/plugin.li.../py3compat

Can people test and provide feedback?

Direct download link for the zip https://github.com/XBMC-Addons/plugin.li...compat.zip

@enen92 I thought it more likely you'd get feedback here.
Throws an error for me when trying to browse for a value for a 'path contains' rule for the music library.

cpp:
Error Type: <class 'NameError'>
Error Contents: name 'ltype' is not defined
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/home/xbmc/build/kodi-19/kodi-build/portable_data/addons/plugin.library.node.editor/plugin.py", line 6, in <module>
addon.run(sys.argv)
File "/home/xbmc/build/kodi-19/kodi-build/portable_data/addons/plugin.library.node.editor/resources/lib/addon.py", line 848, in run
Main(params, ltype, RULE, ATTRIB, PATHRULE, ORDERBY)
File "/home/xbmc/build/kodi-19/kodi-build/portable_data/addons/plugin.library.node.editor/resources/lib/addon.py", line 232, in __init__
self.RULE.browse( self.PARAMS[ "actionPath" ], self.PARAMS[ "rule" ], self.PARAMS[ "match" ], self.PARAMS[ "content" ] )
File "/home/xbmc/build/kodi-19/kodi-build/portable_data/addons/plugin.library.node.editor/resources/lib/rules.py", line 936, in browse
returnVal = xbmcgui.Dialog().browse(0, self.niceMatchName( match ), ltype )
NameError: name 'ltype' is not defined

Guess that should be self.ltype

Also, line 956 in rules.py throws an error because of the attempt to decode to utf8.  I added and not PY3 to the if statement but that's probably not the best way to do it.

Anyway, those are the only errors I've run into so far.
get an error when add more then one rule
Thanks for testing, both issues should be fixed. I still want to take a look into other two possible issues and will likely submit to the official repository next week.