Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Can't get Clearity skin selected on XBMC on XBOX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello All -

For some reason, I can't get Clearity skin to work on my XBOX/XBMC. I downloaded, extracted and FTP'd to the appropriate skins folder on XBOX (e:\ROOT\SKIN\Clearity). XBMC does recognize that the skins is there, as it sees it via menu options XBOX Media Center >> Settings >>Appearance >> Skin.

I also noticed that the currently skin, Project Mayhem III appears as highlighted, but Clearity is a greyed out. I can select it, but it does not seem to take effect. I am using XBMC on XBOX (I can't figure out the XBMC version, so if there is a way to find out, please let me know) and connect via FTP to a PC running Win XP w/ SP2.

Thanks for any help on this.

Lt.
Get a new version of xmbc.
I just my XBMC this week and the person who configured it did mentioned that it was running on the latest available version. I don't know how to check what version I am running, neither do I know how to upgrade should I need to.
also double check to make sure the skin folder is in the proper format. ie. xbmc/skin/clearity not xbmc/skin/clearity/clearity...

You can check your version from project mayhem by choosing the power button and then choose the System Info button..