Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Kodi 18.5 64 bit, only The Movie Database to scrap TV series?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, as subject, when I add a new source for my Tv Shows I don't see the TVDB source to scrap these series, only The Movie Database (and the other option "local information etc etc), The Movie Database also works for tv series, but I presume that the TVDB is more accurate, any idea? Thanks!
Kodi has the TheMoviesDB provider as its current TV Show scraper, after plenty of problems with the TheTVDB scraper in the past. Things have changed with TheTVDB lately, as they have revised and upgraded their software.

You can still install the TheTVDB scraper for your TV shows and set it as a content provider on your source. Your 'mileage may vary" as they say.
(2019-12-19, 14:39)Klojum Wrote: [ -> ]Kodi has the TheMoviesDB provider as its current TV Show scraper, after plenty of problems with the TheTVDB scraper in the past. Things have changed with TheTVDB lately, as they have revised and upgraded their software.

You can still install the TheTVDB scraper for your TV shows and set it as a content provider on your source. Your 'mileage may vary" as they say.

Ok, understood! Thanks!