Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Trailer Link while Scraping Bug?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi-

With the latest versions of TMM Ive had lots of issues with movie trailers not being linked in the NFO with scraping.

If I scrap a movie 1 by 1 it correctly grabs a link on some movies but not others where I know there is a youtube trailer of it. If I select multiple movies to scrap and force best best it doesnt scrap anything for any movie.

Also, If I de-select all scraper options but Trailer, nothing happens, it processes but no links are resolved and inserted in the .NFO.

I have about 200+ movie to process.
Thanks!
(2019-12-23, 02:56)DR9x Wrote: [ -> ]Hi-

With the latest versions of TMM Ive had lots of issues with movie trailers not being linked in the NFO with scraping.

If I scrap a movie 1 by 1 it correctly grabs a link on some movies but not others where I know there is a youtube trailer of it. If I select multiple movies to scrap and force best best it doesnt scrap anything for any movie.

Also, If I de-select all scraper options but Trailer, nothing happens, it processes but no links are resolved and inserted in the .NFO.

I have about 200+ movie to process.
Thanks!
I saw this in the lastest update:

[2019-12-27]
* fix: small UI findings
* feature: added movie set artwork panel
* fix: youtube downloader and MPDB.TV scraper

Still have the same issue. If I highlight a bunch of movies and force best match and let it run about 80% get youtube links inserted and the 20% don't. Then I have to select each of the movies that didn't get a YT link and re-run scrap and then it gets picked up.

My options

I know most if not all have youtube trailers as I found them manually.

Thanks!
a log file would be really interesting to see why tmm is not picking up all trailers
found the issue by myself - should be fixed tomorrow