Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movies disappear after update to tMM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After updating tMM, my movie collection went from 3797 to 248. When I do a restore to before the update, it is back to normal. I can confirm that simply updating tMM causes this. The version that I restore to that works is 3.1-SNAPSHOT build date: 2019-12-22 00:09. I have not updated in a while, so I am not saying that revision is the last one before this issue, it is simply the last one I updated to before today.

I have a few remote storage sources that are not always here, thus are not always connected. I have a local storage of 38 movies which is always connected. During this issue, tMM can only see those 38 movies, so I cannot find a correlation to the 248 it truncates to. The 248 is a constant, I can restore and update numerous times and the result is the same each time.
Can you update once more, and create a debug log for us?
(2020-01-07, 23:08)myron Wrote: [ -> ]Can you update once more, and create a debug log for us?

Yes. I can get to that later today, maybe say in 5 hours or so.
(2020-01-07, 23:16)thwaller Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-07, 23:08)myron Wrote: [ -> ]Can you update once more, and create a debug log for us?

Yes. I can get to that later today, maybe say in 5 hours or so. 
Not sure if its the same issue but i had to run a full update of all sources after one of the last few 3.1 updates.  That resolved it but seemed odd.
I've added a cleanup routine in tmm which cleans out all movies from the database which do not have any VIDEO file internally (which should never happen...);
could you give us an example movie where this happened? maybe we do not catch any special sort of movie here (iso files, media stubs, ...)
I've had this too -
Only AVI, MP4 and MKV files...
Sorry have been unable to reply. I have also encountered issues with Trakt and have discontinued use temporarily. I will try and get to this soon.
I ran updates to version 3.1.3 and this issue is no longer there. However, Trakt sync fails all the time now, just showing this in the error log at each attempt:
21:34:12.058 ERROR org.tinymediamanager.thirdparty.trakttv.TraktTv - failed syncing trakt: 
21:34:12.430 ERROR org.tinymediamanager.thirdparty.trakttv.TraktTv - failed syncing trakt: 

When I use "Test connection to Trakt.tv", it tells me "The connection works". The error log is a bit too vague for me to look into it further. I did try waiting, about 20 hours between tries, and the issue with sync remains.

I will create a new post for this, since the topic of the error is different.