Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Video Stutters, Audio Does Not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Windows 10, Leia

Video worked smoothly on the bench, using a DVI monitor, but when I went over to HDMI at the big TV, both recorded TV and Movie playback stutters.  Every few seconds the picture freezes, while the audio continues on.  

Can anyone offer me some insight?
Handshaking, HDMI cable connections, HDCP, TV decoding and graphic engine are amongst the possibilities. Let's try again without settings>player>videos>sync playback to display and adjust refresh rate. If the issue persists let;s have a proper debug log posted to a public paste-bin and that URL linked back to this thread.  Debug
when i was play hdr video stutters too. with HDR WINDOWS API VERISON
(2020-01-14, 06:13)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]Let's try again without settings>player>videos>sync playback to display and adjust refresh rate. If the issue persists let;s have a proper debug log posted to a public paste-bin and that URL linked back to this thread.  Debug

And...?
(2020-01-15, 16:39)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-14, 06:13)PatK Wrote: [ -> ]Let's try again without settings>player>videos>sync playback to display and adjust refresh rate. If the issue persists let;s have a proper debug log posted to a public paste-bin and that URL linked back to this thread.  Debug

And...?
I'm sorry.  I was obliged for un-related reasons to wipe and re-install.  The problem has not recurred.
And with that fresh install, case closed!

Thread marked solved.