Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Progress bars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I understand things correctly the way that the progress bars currently work is that there is a background texture and then left, mid and right textures that are overlayed on top of that and then an overlay texture which goes on top of those.

At the moment if the background texture is stretched then all the other textures (including left and right textures) are stretched by the same degree.

I am proposing a change to this so that the left and right textures would not be stretched (horizontally at least since vertical stretching would still apply to all textures), the mid texture would be stretched to fit.

What do other skinners think?
Are the left and right textures even needed? Seems to me they can be done with a border attribute on the mid texture (assuming the code is updated to reflect this fact)?

If so, we don't care about them at all.

That way the background (and ideally the overlay texture as well, which isn't used much anymore) should be stretched to the background size, and the mid texture also stretched to the appropriate size.

Cheers,
Jonathan
That would work for me Big Grin
Mind throwing together an xml and a couple of images for me to play with?

Cheers
Jonathan