Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Issue importing season 2 into library
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I cannot figure out why Kodi's library does not import some files (One Piece Season 2) using the movedb scraper. I have the first season but cannot get the second. I've even tried taking out episode names from the files, just leaving "One Piece S02E01.mkv" etc but it does not work. Video tag reading is disabled and it does seem to realize the files are there and not in the library. I'm also not using nfo files. Everything is on local drives and at this point I'm not sure where to go from here :/

Here is the moviedb page

Log
@Flaring Afro

I can confirm your issue as Season 2 and 3 do not scrape for me either. But the Specials and Season 1 scrape ok.

The API is returning the episodes, so it is a problem with TheMovieDB scraper.

If it is of any help, I was able to scrape the Absolute Order upto episode 200. I don't know after that as I did not have enough files in my dummy tv show.

I wonder if @olympia has time to look at this?
Look at the episode numbers for the later seasons.
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/37854/season/2
There is no S02E01. themoviedb lists the first episode of the 2nd season as S02E62.
Thanks @scudlee

That is a silly way to number the episodes. Seems like Absolute Order lazily added to seasons. But I have no idea with anime, so maybe that is normal?
(2020-01-15, 22:36)scudlee Wrote: [ -> ]Look at the episode numbers for the later seasons.
https://www.themoviedb.org/tv/37854/season/2
There is no S02E01. themoviedb lists the first episode of the 2nd season as S02E62.

Thanks! I don't know how I missed that, although it is weird for this database. It now imported correctly.

(2020-01-15, 22:50)Karellen Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks @scudlee

That is a silly way to number the episodes. Seems like Absolute Order lazily added to seasons. But I have no idea with anime, so maybe that is normal?

Absolute order seems to be a common way of labeling anime videos. Funimation uses this labeling on their website to watch the show and probably for others.