Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Composite (A Plex client)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
(2020-09-14, 06:24)gregeeh Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all,

Just been trying out Composite and it appears it does not sync watched/unwatched items in the Kodi Library for either TV Shows or Movies with the Plex Server.  Can someone confirm this, or have I done something wrong.

TIA

It syncs as it should by my installation. But I don't know what I've done right. 🤔😉
Using Kodi 19 and latest Composite. Is it by design that I have to turn on subtitles every time I resume or start a new movie or episode?
@gregeeh 
The watched status doesn't sync with the library feature, it will be sync when using from the add-on though. The library feature is quite limited.

@krl69 
It should be based on your Kodi settings
(2020-09-15, 13:34)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@krl69 
It should be based on your Kodi settings

Don't think so. When I start a movie from other sources than Composite add-on, then the subtitle setting is always on. From Composite add-on I always have to set the subtitle in "On" state, regardless if the movie is resuming from earlier watching and the settings was on, or a new movie.
@krl69 Sorry, try with Settings - Playback - Audio and subtitle selector to Kodi Control
(2020-09-15, 17:02)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@krl69 Sorry, try with Settings - Playback - Audio and subtitle selector to Kodi Control
Tried both settings, but no luck.
I am not sure what i'm doing wrong but I am unable to add movies from my Plex library into my Kodi library. I thought this was a feature that was available?
(2020-09-16, 06:44)gamaru Wrote: [ -> ]I am not sure what i'm doing wrong but I am unable to add movies from my Plex library into my Kodi library. I thought this was a feature that was available?

NEVERMIND, figured it out. Sorry about that
(2020-09-15, 17:12)krl69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-09-15, 17:02)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@krl69 Sorry, try with Settings - Playback - Audio and subtitle selector to Kodi Control
Tried both settings, but no luck.

Sorry, a simple restart after the change of settings was the answer. Don't know why I missed that one. 🙄 But thanx! 👍
(2020-09-15, 13:34)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@gregeeh 
The watched status doesn't sync with the library feature, it will be sync when using from the add-on though. The library feature is quite limited.
Will this be an added feature in the future as I think it would greatly improve the add-on?
I would find it useful to be able to turn off and on each plex server I have. Some are only a backup and rarely used, so I would only have 2 turned on which would speed up searches and ideally server discovery
(2020-09-15, 13:34)anxdpanic Wrote: [ -> ]@gregeeh 
OK, understand.  However if you have 100's of movies and tv shows that are now all showing not watched in the kodi library, after installing Composite, how do you get them to match the watched status in Plex without going to each one and setting it as watched?  I like this add-on and I like the way it integrates into Kodi, however not having the watched status in the library syncing is a big down side.

TIA
After linking this addon to my plex server, which is detected fine, when trying to use the "Select sections to include in library scans" setting, the following error occurs:
zajucoyapa.kodi (paste)

Any ideas what's going on? This is on a clean Kodi 18.8 install on Windows 10.
Hi! Thanks for this plugin!
I was having hard times with the official plex for kodi add-on and randomly crashing on me.

I still have a problem when trying to use custom urls tho. I one a my friend's server use a custom url and appear offline after running the discovery.
I tried to setup a custom url for the server, it is correctly saved and however we it's trying to connect to the custom url, it replaces it with "https:///".
I tried looking into the code and found that this line (https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...er.py#L379) might be faulty if 'address' is empty.
Hey, thanks for the great plugin!

The only recurring problem I seem to have is playback issues around the show intro. I'm watching via Kodi 18.8 on my shield tv and I have tried this with several episodes across a couple different TV shows and it always seems to start buffering/freezing around the end of the intro. I can't help but think this is an error tied somehow to the skip intro feature, I have even tried turning it off in the add-on settings (though I would prefer to keep the feature) and it doesn't seem to fix the problem or stop me from receiving skip intro prompts. After the intro the shows seem to direct play perfectly, no issues.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27