Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: youtube music error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I am using Youtube Music add-on for several months and recently I got an error and can't play anything.

Here is the error I had in kodi.log file : https://paste.kodi.tv/bakozojelo.kodi (I don' really how it works to share logs, I hope you will be able to see those logs)
I already tried to uninstall and install again but nothing change.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Best regards
Just update the Youtube Addon to the latest "beta", and it shuld work again.
(2020-01-27, 23:11)TP.One Wrote: [ -> ]Just update the Youtube Addon to the latest "beta", and it shuld work again.

Hello

I did update Youtube addon and Youtube music but I still have the same error.

Antoine
(2020-01-28, 19:53)abrej Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-01-27, 23:11)TP.One Wrote: [ -> ]Just update the Youtube Addon to the latest "beta", and it shuld work again.

Hello

I did update Youtube addon and Youtube music but I still have the same error.

Antoine 
Hello

Just to add information : Youtube music addon has been installed from repository.kodinerds-6.0.0.zip.
All was working fine until a few days ago.
I already tried to uninstall a install again addon but nothing works.

Thanks for your help.
You may be better asking on their forum about it then. Although be aware it's predominantly German language.
(2020-01-29, 22:06)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]You may be better asking on their forum about it then. Although be aware it's predominantly German language.

Hello,

Actually, I just tried to install "Last FM Tube" addon and I have exactly the same error has the one with YouTube Music.
Logs available here https://paste.kodi.tv/otacefazan.kodi

thanks a lot
(2020-01-29, 22:16)abrej Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Actually, I just tried to install "Last FM Tube" addon and I have exactly the same error has the one with YouTube Music.

Logsnippeds doesnt help me here! I would need to knew which Youtube-addon version u've installed.

(There shuld be a betta available somwhere, or if u wait a lil, there shuld soon be a new version pushed to ur Kodi installation.)
YouTube version 6.6.0 is available from the official repository now, no beta version required.

Hello?

@abrej  Problem solved??
(2020-02-01, 03:57)TP.One Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello?

@abrej  Problem solved?? 
Hello,

I did uninstall and install again add-on and it has not been solved.
Problem was solved later and I don't know why.
It has been working during almost 1 month and today I am having another error :
 ERROR: Playlist Player: skipping unplayable item: 0, path [plugin://plugin.video.spotitube/?url=XXXXXXX]

I updated Kodi and add-on but I still have this error.

Thanks
Why don't you try to install an app similar to youtube music. There are many good music apps available today at Techbigs
You may try this YouTube add-on version. It helped me. YouTube music uses this too.

https://github.com/anxdpanic/plugin.vide...6.8.10.zip