Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: IPTV Simple now supports Catchup and Timeshifted Catchup in Kodi Matrix
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34
You cannot record with iptvsimple. You can only watch streams supported by your provider.

As far as configuration of a flussonic server goes I’m afraid I don’t know how to do that.
(2020-09-23, 23:44)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]You cannot record with iptvsimple. You can only watch streams supported by your provider.

As far as configuration of a flussonic server goes I’m afraid I don’t know how to do that.

Hello,
My name is Svetoslav Stoykov.
Thank you for your answer, but I want to explain our situation.
We have Flussonic server with recorded channels on him, with another application Timeshift and  Catchup work fine. We have options in application to search records by  EPG, This option works too.
But we want to use KODI in our STB, They are STB with installed coreelec operating system.
I setup IPTV Simple client in Kodi and with live channels everything is OK  they works fine, but no TimeShift and Catchup. And I do not have option to search the records using EPG.
The streams are in HLS format.
Where can I go wrong in the configuration?
Thank you in advance for your help.
Best Regars,
Svetoslav Stoykov
hi,
Could it be possible to provide Catchup for a lower version of Kodi e.g Kodi 18?
Atm it's impossible for me to upgrade on Kodi 19.
(2020-11-01, 04:15)C0nvert Wrote: [ -> ]hi,
Could it be possible to provide Catchup for a lower version of Kodi e.g Kodi 18?

No, I’m afraid not. Kodi 18 has had its final release and there are no API changes allowed in a stable release anyway which would be required to make this possible.
(2020-11-01, 04:15)C0nvert Wrote: [ -> ]hi,

Coreelec brings catchup support to Kodi 18 with their addon iptv archive. But not for PC. It works on Amlogic hardware.
Hi testing catchup on Kodi 19 alpha 3 on two systems (win10 64 and android tv on 32 bit amlogic), using two different providers links. Seeing same issue on both systems, not sure if I'm doing something wrong:
everything works fine in default installation (without inputstream.ffmpegdirect addon enabled), but everytime I open channel I get "inputstream.ffmpegdirect adon not found" error. However stream/archive starts.
Also - on win10 I can't find how to enable inputstream.ffmpegdirect addon - it is not in repo.
could you help to understand what I'm doing wrong? Thank you!
My guess something is wrong in repo. Addon exists: https://github.com/xbmc/inputstream.ffmpegdirect don't expect stability from alpa builds. I guess you won't be able to seek pause without that addon installed
The latest version was correctly built for windows the other day: https://jenkins.kodi.tv/view/Matrix%20Bi...sfulBuild/

The problem is most likely that it is incompatible with the Alpha3 build as there was a required change because of an API bug. Please install a nightly to fix this.
(2020-11-14, 21:21)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]The latest version was correctly built for windows the other day: https://jenkins.kodi.tv/view/Matrix%20Bi...sfulBuild/

The problem is most likely that it is incompatible with the Alpha3 build as there was a required change because of an API bug. Please install a nightly to fix this.

Hi tried last nightly (KodiSetup-20201114-8664d745-master-x64.exe) - inputstream.ffmpegdirect can be found in repo.
But to clarify - everything works perfectly without this add-on, i.e. can watch live streams, can open archives, can seek trough recorded archive - just this error message pops up everytime when opening stream "inputsream.ffmpegdirect not found". Is it possible to remove/hide this error message without enabling add-on? (if I enable inputstream.ffmpegdirect addon I start to see stream buffering, I guess related to this add-on). Thanks!
Just disable timeshift in the iptvsimple settings. Then you should not get the error.
(2020-11-16, 00:16)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]Just disable timeshift in the iptvsimple settings. Then you should not get the error.

Nope - timeshift was off..
So you have catchup enabled?
(2020-11-16, 19:30)phunkyfish Wrote: [ -> ]So you have catchup enabled?

Yes. Steps I'm doing:
1. Fresh install Kodi nightly
2. Install PVR simple iptv
3. Enable playlist local
4. Enable epg local
5. Enable catchup.
everything else on default - no timeshift, no inputstream.ffmpeg direct addon, no other changes.
start stream and getting error message, but stream starts. archives works. All good, just this message.
Same error messages on my new android tv (alpha 3 installed 2 days ago)
My old bravia working ok but alpha 3 installed about 2 weeks ago
Ah, it’s cause there was an inputstream API change a few days ago. Please try a nightly build of kodi to resolve this.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34