Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: MusicVideo sortorder for Albums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not shure if this is the place to ask, as it's about Musikvideos.

During the process of trying to rescrape some of my musicVideo-Clips, i noticed, that there is no sortorder ("sort by") available within the "album" section. - Is this by design, or did this functionality may get lost.

(Idea was to sort by Artist within the Musicvideo-Album Section/"Node", rather than by Album.)

EDIT: sory if this is the wrong place to ask.
(2020-02-04, 02:40)TP.One Wrote: [ -> ]Not shure if this is the place to ask, as it's about Musikvideos.

During the process of trying to rescrape some of my musicVideo-Clips, i noticed, that there is no sortorder ("sort by") available within the "album" section. - Is this by design, or did this functionality may get lost.

(Idea was to sort by Artist within the Musicvideo-Album Section/"Node", rather than by Album.)

EDIT: sory if this is the wrong place to ask.
You can browse your music video library in either of the videos window or music window.  The album node in each works differently.  If you go via the music window you get more sort options.  I don't know why, but I don't think the album node for music videos ever worked the way intended.  (For example, no album art).

scott s.