Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Movies not appearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I am a Kodi novice. I am running Linux Mint 19.2 with Kodi 18.5. When I add movies to the library and look using Roku media centre I only see 4  movies and only under 'newly added'. It skips over 6 other movies in the same directory. If launch Kodi and look locally all the movies appear.

Can anyone offer me some direction? Its driving me nuts.

thanks
(2020-02-05, 09:56)keef Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. I am a Kodi novice. I am running Linux Mint 19.2 with Kodi 18.5. When I add movies to the library and look using Roku media centre I only see 4  movies and only under 'newly added'. It skips over 6 other movies in the same directory. If launch Kodi and look locally all the movies appear.

Can anyone offer me some direction? Its driving me nuts.

thanks
This doesn't sound like a Kodi Issue, but a Roku. If it is not a Rouk issue post a debug log. Otherwise I suggest you go to a Roku forum.
(2020-02-05, 09:56)keef Wrote: [ -> ]Can anyone offer me some direction? Its driving me nuts.

You can have a look at the Event Log in Kodi's GUI, and see which movies/tvshows were skipped during scraping.
Or else provide the full debug log (wiki) via pastebin so we can have a look.