Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Library update no longer adding new titles
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I recently rejuvenated my Kodi on Nvidia Shield as my Google Drive addon was no longer working, although I subsequently discovered that there was an issue with the addon and have since upgraded it to the latest cguZZman version and everything is now playing again perfectly.

My problem, however is that when I add new video files to Google Drive and run a library update, it is not picking up these new files unless I go into Google Drive itself in File Manager. Is this likely to be some stupid mistake I have overlooked or perhaps still a glitch in the addon? Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks.
Not using Google Drive, but am on a Nvidia Shield TV and also am not having new title adding to the library.  In the past, I would forget that new installations need me to install the Universal Album Scraper (I'm forgetting the actual name right now) before it would take, but I remembered this time and none of my other/older installations seem to grab the new titles either (clients that previously worked).  Unfortunately I don't update the library that often so I don't know when it stopped, but the issue seemed similar enough to chime in.  All my files are stored on a synology Nas shared with NFS and a shared MySQL db
@seth.feinberg

No use trying to compare your problem to other reported issues. You have my attention, so just respond to the questions I asked you.
(2020-02-19, 06:39)seth.feinberg Wrote: [ -> ]Not using Google Drive, but am on a Nvidia Shield TV and also am not having new title adding to the library.  In the past, I would forget that new installations need me to install the Universal Album Scraper (I'm forgetting the actual name right now) before it would take, but I remembered this time and none of my other/older installations seem to grab the new titles either (clients that previously worked).  Unfortunately I don't update the library that often so I don't know when it stopped, but the issue seemed similar enough to chime in.  All my files are stored on a synology Nas shared with NFS and a shared MySQL db

I worked out what the problem was. I had rejuvenated Kodi and when I did this, the auto-export of my Google Drive libraries was deleted, so once I reconfigured that, everything is working again as it should. Unfortunately, I am not familiar enough with Kodi to be able to help with your situation.