Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: After pausing a movie and playing again, the buttons no longer go away.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have the latest Kodi. Using Shield and a USB SSD to play a movie. The buttons on the screen have stopped disappearing after resuming play. I have to stop the movie and then resume.
Do you use custom settings, especially smartredraw?

Anything in your Debug Log?
No, no custom settings, Kodi right out of the box.
the debug log has lots of good stuff. I tried to have just be the bug.
I started debug log, exited, then started and tried the pause movie, then exited.
I used paste.kodi
(2020-02-21, 15:41)Billy2xs Wrote: [ -> ]No, no custom settings, Kodi right out of the box.
the debug log has lots of good stuff. I tried to have just be the bug.
I started debug log, exited, then started and tried the pause movie, then exited.
I used paste.kodi

Well it looks like I should paste the url to my logfile in past.kodi here, correct?
Yes. When you upload/paste the log file to the site and save it (click the disk icon) then the browser bar URL will change and update. Copy that new URL and paste it here.
(2020-02-21, 17:44)DarrenHill Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. When you upload/paste the log file to the site and save it (click the disk icon) then the browser bar URL will change and update. Copy that new URL and paste it here.

Ok lessee...  https://paste.kodi.tv/apevewozim