Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Youtube error While trying to play Trailers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get this error from YouTube when I try to play trailers from  all 3rd party Addons. " YouTube: acessNotConfigured project 294899064488 has been scheduled for deletion " then next screen it shows YouTube error. And when I go to my YouTube addon and try to watch a Trailer it gives me the same error. This all started about 3 days ago. Can this be fixed ?
Check the YouTube Addon thread. You probably have to (re-)create your API keys.
I never had to create a API key  to watch Trailers in Kodi. Something changed recently I hope it will start working again by itself  because this procedure to create a API key and to impute it into  all my Kodi installs is way too much for me ,Thanks. And It won't let me login to my YouTube account  using the Kodi  YouTube Addon
Same here. Did you manage it somehow? Deleting cache etc. in YT addon didnt help. Thanks.
No I think something changed with the YouTube Kodi addon. It was working fine a week ago. I use to be able to login to my YouTube account with the Kodi addon version now I can not.. Hopefully the developer will update the YouTube addon for Kodi
As noted in post 2, see the main YouTube Addon thread.

Thread closed.