Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Playing 4K on nvidia shield 2019 problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
men when I teach, who are usually white, they can suddenly get a mixture of yellow and white. the same problem comes when you pause a movie where the menu overview appears on codi, but what should normally be white becomes a mixture of blue, yellow and white color. thinking about it may be some noise but I'm not sure. is there anyone other than me who has the same problem?

However, it should be said that I had an nvidia shield tv 2015 version before my 2019 version, here there was no problem with the codi and colors when playing 4K, it is coming after I upgraded to 2019 version.
New new new new new

I am using kodi to all my movie from my nas, But when i am playing 4K films when using kodi, Then a little problems comes. The picture i fin and no problem there, men when I teach, who are usually white, they can suddenly get a mixture of yellow and white. the same problem comes when you pause a movie where the menu overview appears on codi, but what should normally be white becomes a mixture of blue, yellow and white color. thinking about it may be some noise but I'm not sure. is there anyone other than me who has the same problem? However, it should be said that I had an nvidia shield tv 2015 version before my 2019 version, here there was no problem with the codi and colors when playing 4K, it is coming after I upgraded to 2019 version.