Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Where is the "Live TV" or PVR menu in Amber
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Beating my head against the wall on this. It's not in the menu section of settings where you can enable/disable things like "TV Shows", "Movies", Favorites, etc. I swear it used to be there, though I'm just getting around to running live TV through it. This is on Leia 18.5

When I switch over to Estuary, bam, it's right there - "TV"

Thanks-
Jay
(2020-02-25, 03:47)fizbin Wrote: [ -> ]Beating my head against the wall on this. It's not in the menu section of settings where you can enable/disable things like "TV Shows", "Movies", Favorites, etc. I swear it used to be there, though I'm just getting around to running live TV through it. This is on Leia 18.5

Thanks-
Jay
have you installed , configured with a channel list and enabled a pvr client first ?  Then reboot and look in skin settings.
(2020-02-25, 03:47)fizbin Wrote: [ -> ]Beating my head against the wall on this. It's not in the menu section of settings where you can enable/disable things like "TV Shows", "Movies", Favorites, etc. I swear it used to be there, though I'm just getting around to running live TV through it. This is on Leia 18.5

Thanks-
Jay

@fizbin, the menu item in Amber is also called TV. It only shows if you have a PVR client enabled and at least one channel.

Regards,

Bart