Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Add Sorttitle field to Visible Columns list and Details tab for Movies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

The Sorttitle field appears to be a very useful one, especially as Kodi also applies it to sort Movies that are not in Sets.  Happily, it is an option to sort Movies on the Movies tab.  However, it doesn't appear in the list of fields that can be added to the Visible Columns on that tab, or on the Movie Sets tab.  It also doesn't appear on the Details tab for each Movie.  It would be helpful to make the field visible in those places, so I can see at a glance whether the field has been filled in.  

Please add Sorttitle to the list of fields that can be added to Visible Columns on the Movies and Movie sets tabs.  Please also add it to the Details tab, ideally near the Title field.

Thanks much!

I'm on Windows, Version 3.1.3
I will add the sorttitle to the list of columns for movies (in the movie sets the movies are displayed in the order of the sorttitle, so there is no need to include that)
in the details there is not much space for lower end devices and thus I cannot add this now, but maybe I will do that later
(2020-03-08, 09:31)mlaggner Wrote: [ -> ]I will add the sorttitle to the list of columns for movies (in the movie sets the movies are displayed in the order of the sorttitle, so there is no need to include that)
in the details there is not much space for lower end devices and thus I cannot add this now, but maybe I will do that later

Great, thanks!