Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Released date country vs premiered date global
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I get the first premiered date globally?

Example: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt4042818/releaseinfo

First Release Date: 10 September 2018 (This is the date I want) and is the first from the list in the link above.

If I enable "Get the release date for chosen country" I get USA release date: 13 December 2019
If I disable "Get the release date for chosen country" I get Portugal release date: 31 October 2019

All the above dates are correct, but how do I get the first release date in the first place?

Version 3.1 says: IMDB: use the first found release date, but apparently this isn't happening, is there any other setting?
there has been movies with more than one release date for a specific country - this has been fixed...
an we're in a dilemma here: there are lots of people out there which want the release date of _their_ country whereas others want the global release date. Without more options and rework of at least two scrapers we cannot achieve that - but more options make the settings of tmm even more cluttered (where we already have too much parameters for many users)...