Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: Remove categories completely?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

i`m new here and I installed TMM a few hours ago. I tried a few other media managers as well, but TMM is my favorite. Now I have a few questions, because some things are strange, and I don`t know if it`s possible to change a few things. I already went through the settings a few times, but maybe I overlooked something.

Is it possible to remove whole categories for every movie? Let me explain.. I don`t need things like "Tagline, Movie set, Tags, Note" ever, so I don`t scrape them or fill them in. But in the overview of the movie, they are still there, just empty. Is it possible to just remove the whole category? It`s the same thing with fanart picture. If I don`t want a fanart, just the cover, and don`t add fanart, there is just a grey empty placeholder for it, is it possible to remove the whole thing?

Another question: Is it possible to resize some things? The media logos are very nice to see every important information, but they are a little bit big for me. Can I change the size of them and edit the look for every movie? At the moment the media logos and the empty categories like Tags, note etc. take so much place, that I can see only one line of the plot-text, so it`s not really possible to read it, even if I`m scrolling.

Maybe somebody can help me, thank you for reading..
nope sorry. tmm is just as it is.. there is plenty of option to customize tmm to your needs, but we cannot make everything customizable

I've already started to re-layout several pieces in tmm, so it will be better for low resolution devices in the future