Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: NO more possible to change the poster ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I've got the latest version of Amber (3.2.23) on KODI 18.6.
How can I change the poster of a movie ?
With an older version of Amber, I just had to go to the "informations" of the movie, and then click on "illustration". But it seems to have disappear...?

Could you help me ?
(2020-03-15, 17:34)Groooompf Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I've got the latest version of Amber (3.2.23) on KODI 18.6.
With an older version of Amber, I just had to go to the "informations" of the movie, and then click on "illustration". But it seems to have disappear...?

Could you help me ?

@Groooompf , in Amber now the "Choose Art", "Show Fanart" and Artwork Beef options are in the "Extras" button in the video info dialog.  There you will find the "Choose Art" option that allows you to change the poster.

Regards,

Bart
(2020-03-15, 18:01)bsoriano Wrote: [ -> ]
(2020-03-15, 17:34)Groooompf Wrote: [ -> ]sHi, I've got the latest version of Amber (3.2.23) on KODI 18.6.

Could you help me ?

@Groooompf , in Amber now the "Choose Art", "Show Fanart" and Artwork Beef options are in the "Extras" button in the video info dialog.  There you will find the "Choose Art" option that allows you to change the poster.

Regards,

Bart 

I don't find it... Do you mean the"extendedinfo dialog" ?
OK, I think I found it. But it doesn't work...
I choose the poster, and press "C" to confirm, but nothing happens...
(2020-03-16, 00:05)Groooompf Wrote: [ -> ]OK, I think I found it. But it doesn't work...
I choose the poster, and press "C" to confirm, but nothing happens...

@Groooompf , could you please download the Amber repo (https://github.com/bartolomesoriano/repository.amber) and get the latest version of Amber that is there? Once you have updated to that version (it should be version 3.2.46), please try again to change the poster for a movie.  If it does not work, please send me screenshots of the exact steps you are following, so I can better see what the issue is.  Thanks.

Regards,

Bart