Kodi Community Forum

Full Version: 2 Features
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was wondering if these 2 features could be added or if they already are how to enable them.
1) Double tap pause button to stop
2) Resume where last left off, if I force close Kodi I end up on the home page and not where I was last in and would like Kodi to remember where I last left off in each TV show (so if I go to Stargate SG-1 it will automatically remember I had highlighted in a certain season a specific episode rather then having to scroll arround)
1) Pause is generally a play/pause function, I don't think you can change this functionality. SPMC used to have a Stop on Back function which makes more sense, this could be assigned by using the Keymap Editor and mapping Full Screen Video/Stop to the Back key.

2) If you force close Kodi it won't have chance to write any function such as a resume point. You shouldn't be force closing the app anyway, why can't you shut it down properly?
1) Will look at the keymap editor
2) Using AndroidTV, there is no real exit as it just stops it. Even on reboot same results.